THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the the North east, as far as i know, if you have a pineapple visable from the street in front of your house, you are a swinger. I am not kinding, seriously.

I thought the universal sign for trouble in Hawaii is Primo.

And I thought the south east was all about coconuts?

I've heard that an upside down pineapple is the symbol for "swingers" (in the northeast). Right side up pineapple just means you like fruity drinks. We entertain quite a bit, and every time my wife and I shop, walking through the produce department, I grab a pineapple and put it on our cart. She immediately tells me to ..."put that thing back were you found it"...

I've heard that an upside down pineapple is the symbol for "swingers" (in the northeast). Right side up pineapple just means you like fruity drinks. We entertain quite a bit, and every time my wife and I shop, walking through the produce department, I grab a pineapple and put it on our cart. She immediately tells me to ..."put that thing back were you found it"...

Maybe you shouldn't have told her of the significance of that jester. Or maybe you should tell her you're going to make some Rum soaked Grilled Pineapple! That'll get things rolling.

He mentioned to the final judges that they had taken on a dark color and were prettier two hours prior...

That's another quirk of the MBN circuit. I know some teams will even go so far as to delay their start times on a 2nd batch of meat specifically for the finals.

That's another quirk of the MBN circuit. I know some teams will even go so far as to delay their start times on a 2nd batch of meat specifically for the finals.

That's what I was told in my CBJ class 2 weeks ago. They'll cook 2 batches of ribs - one for prelims and one timed for finals. I think Jamie was caught off guard because he didn't expect to go to finals.

If you even made the finals you got paid, so maybe they didn't think they had much to lose?

Best Myron ever. A new career as a straight man.

"Say goodnight Myron"........."Good night Myron".

How about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's
Caraiggggggggggggg FEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRGGISOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!
LMAO!

Back