Meat Prices

DFLittle said:
There is something SO WRONG about 'que lovin' Brethren getting off talking about hot dogs and Spam!

Geeze guys, get a grip! :D

I see.

Your way or the highway.

Or rather, your way or buried in the yard.

Am I the only one somewhat disturbed by the admonition to 'get a grip'?

DFLittle said:
Kinda like a retrosexual watching HGTV and getting off when Michael raves about a mauve pillow!
There's something kinda "ewwwhhhhh" about a man that knows what mauve is!
:D

Oh my farking GAWD, Dave!!! :shock:

brdbbq said:
BigAl said:
racer_81 said:
What's "mauve"?

It's the color your meat takes on when grilled or smoked on a Gas fired cooker. 8)

1) Don't think so
2) How would you know ?

Neighbor in St. Peters, MO had one, he was always bragging about how quick and easy it was to use. His Q always tasted like the Gas smelled and he would say when at our house, "...this is great BBQ, has nice outdoor taste".,Duh.

Edit: Oyea, the 'matic would say, "don't ever think about getting one of those gas grills, food sucks on that thing"

Did rib eyes last night from my big ass meat but this past weekend. Knock your dick in the dirt good stuff. mmmmm If your near Plano you need to check out Hirch's Meats market. Something about there beef is so much better then the regular store.

The best meat market we had around here until a couple years ago, offered choices of "beef", angus, aged angus, and extra aged angus. The flavor of the extra aged was definitely top shelf. Cuts with the best selection were, strip, filet, rib-eye, top sirloin and t-bone. Miss that place, had awesome seafood for around here too. 6-8 per # prawns, live lobster.

Back