What are good meat prices by you?

CakeM1x

is Blowin Smoke!
So I recently found a new food service place that sells restaurant quantity items in town and have been pretty happy with the prices. I saw whole choice ribeye for 6.59/lb, never seen it that low before anywhere else. I'll never have to wait for these cuts to go on sale at the local grocer which makes me happy. Since I got the chamber sealer I basically seal and freeze everything when it goes on sale.

Anyways here are the prices, wondering if they compare to the places you guys go like RD/Costco/Sams/HEB?

1.20/lb bnls butts
1.99/lb pork tenderloin
1.99/lb spare ribs
2.29/lb choice brisket
2.59/lb top round
5.99/lb flank steak
9.99/lb beef tenderloin
35ish for 4 10 lb bags of bnls chicken thighs
$40 for 4 10 lb bags of bnls breasts
Chicken wings were like 1.40 /lb with 40# at a time.

UW Provision I assume? They are typically lower than Costco & Sam's, but slightly higher than loss leader sale pricing at the grocer. Their cryovac fresh stuff has always been great quality, but their whole frozen cases of precut servings can be spotty at times in my experience. If you're not talking about UWP, I just wasted alot of typing lol! I haven't shopped at RD (I think closest one is near Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee), but I've called them numerous times on price comparison and have always been very impressed with their prices.

UW Provision I assume? They are typically lower than Costco & Sam's, but slightly higher than loss leader sale pricing at the grocer. Their cryovac fresh stuff has always been great quality, but their whole frozen cases of precut servings can be spotty at times in my experience. If you're not talking about UWP, I just wasted alot of typing lol! I haven't shopped at RD (I think closest one is near Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee), but I've called them numerous times on price comparison and have always been very impressed with their prices.

Nope not uwp, that and Costco is where I'd previously go for the cuts. Gordon Food Service is the new spot I'm talking about. Looks like their prices are better than uwp/costco and it's like 4 minutes from my work :D

You have some great prices there. Lexington South Carolina area usual price for a brisket is 5.99 to 6.99 pound, pork belly if you can find it with skin on 2.99 pound. Pork fat back forget about it, one butcher sells its for 4.00 per pound when he gets it. Pork butt not to bad at 1.12 pound and pork loin 1.69 pound. At these prices I'll have to stick to pork until prices come down a bit on beef.

Back