THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! I love my regular Foodsaver. I've worn out two of them, so far. I'll have to check that handheld unit out.

What a deal! I just ordered two of these, but silly me didn't think to add any bags to the order. Oh well. It looks like they should be available at one of the local department stores.

Thanks for sharing this great deal with us!

Mike

Anyone receive their items yet?

I received an email that said thank you for ordering this and included an order number. I noticed that the money was taken out of my bank account for this item, and I also noticed that the order was being processed at their web site when I went there and inputed my order number and zip code. Then all at once, the item dissappeared from the bank account but the web site still says processing. Anyone else have this going on?

i ordered mine last week, and i got the email saying it's being shipped - cant wait to see the $4 sealer

I've received mine with extra bags and was suprised. The bags look just like the Ziplock Vacuum bag - which gives me another source for price comparisons. I tested the handheld vacuum and it seals much easier, faster and more completely than the Ziplock manual hand pump.

Back