Foodsaver Handheld $3.86 shipped

weadjust

Knows what a fatty is.
Has anybody tried the Foodsaver Handheld unit? It can be had for around $3.86 shipped (exact price depends upon your state sales tax)

Is this one of those give you the razor to sell you blades kinda deal with the special food saver bags? Reviews from anyone that has one would be nice.

Link
http://www.foodsaver.com/Product.aspx?id=c&cid=1152&pid=7666&refID=CJ&CJ_ID=361116

Add to cart $19.99 ea.
Input promo code J0FV85FS drops the unit price to $3.60 plus sales tax and free shipping.

For that price, how could you ever go wrong. Unless you already have too many toys.

My goodness I just got wood, how did I miss that? Will it last?

We tried another brand of said product and the little check valve failed in the bag.
We then put a piece of tape over the little hole after pulling out the air and it worked well.
It was not the Foodsaver brand bags.

hmmmm i just may have to try this out order in process!

Edit: Done, and done!!! for a mere 3.92 i'll have a nifty gadget here in a lil while

Have had mine for just over a year, use it mainly to vac pac dry rubs that I purchase or make in bulk to keep in the freezer; does a great job and have not lost one seal from a bag.

thanks! i jsut bought one and 2 boxes of bags.

seal sandwiches every night for my son.. Je needs 3, breakfast, lunch and a snack before he heads to work.. So they have to last 16 hours in a cooler bag...and the ziplocks make them soggy from the cold. Pain in the ass kid wont eat a soggy sandwich so I started vacusuck'in them, but its a PIA to do every night. maybe this little gadget will make it easier.

$20 now, I guess I missed the deal...

Edited to add, I guess I missed the promo code part... Thanks OP...

Thanks Patio. Didn't think to check Amazon for reviews. I guess I'll try one too. I tried the Reynolds Handi Vac set up and wasn't impressed. Whats four bucks. If it doesn't work I can give myself a hickie.

That coupon code gets you free shipping on anything else you buy from the store too. Whether you buy the hand held vacuum or not.Thanks for the heads up!

I just ordered one and 2 boxes of bags.Thanks for the heads up

Back