THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you like to eat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK... Here is where we are as of this morning...

Ron_L - 2 - confirmed
Neotrout - 1 - confirmed
Parrothead - 1 - confirmed
Willkat98 - 1 - confirmed
Billm - 1 - confirmed
Stoke&Smoke - 2 - confirmed
Vince B - 3 - confirmed
IronStomach - 1 - confirmed
Divemaster - 1 - confirmed
Swineola - 2 - confirmed
SlugBug - 2 confirmed

Total confirmed: 17

Unconfirmed (sending PMs today)

fatboyz - 1
Neil - 2
Smokestars: Christopher - 1
grossepellets - 1
smoothknight - 1?
BKnox - 1 - Not coming
Papa Hogg - 1 - Not coming
Scottie - 1 - Not coming

Last edited:
I am unable to make it...we are heading up North this weekend.

You just didn't want to see Bill. :-D

And any further north and he'll start going south!

I fully expect to not see Papa Hogg this July.

Its our annual time to not see each other.

Should be even funner than last years not meeting up.

Nothing will top what we didnt do in 2007 though. That year wasnt the best!

OK gang... D&B wants us to sign up for one of their event packages (starting at $15 per person) to reserve any space, so we're going to go best effort :)

They open at 11:30 so PL and I will make sure that we are there as the door open and we'll try to grab some space in the area with the pool tables. Unless they've moved stuff around that will be to the left of the main entrance. I'll probably be wearing a BBQ related T-Shirt so those of you who I haven't met can look for a big guy (BBQ XL :) ) with a pig or something similar on his shirt :-D

See everyone tomorrow!

Yikes! you know something I don't?:eek:

Haven't you seen 2012? :-D

Ron - no worries ..if there is not enough space there is definately no shortage of other places to eat right there on Lake..i can get there a bit earlier as well

Fark, I have a work emergency that's going to take me out of commission tomorrow fellas. :shock::evil::shock::cry: Grrrrr.

Crazy schedule permitting -- I'm always looking forward to hitting up a restaurant and definitely look forward to meeting fellow local que fanatics. Have fun at D&B, it's a great place. Love those ceiling fans, too.

I am really sorry but we have to cancel as well. A last minute change of plans came up with our son and we won't be able to make it.

I look forward to meeting all of you guys at the next event though!

Thanks,
Kevin and Gail

Fark, I have a work emergency that's going to take me out of commission tomorrow fellas. :shock::evil::shock::cry: Grrrrr.

Crazy schedule permitting -- I'm always looking forward to hitting up a restaurant and definitely look forward to meeting fellow local que fanatics. Have fun at D&B, it's a great place. Love those ceiling fans, too.

Sure you do.

We both know that you finished insulating the attic last weekend and now you don't want to leave your comfy little cottage.

Just sayin,

Ron - no worries ..if there is not enough space there is definately no shortage of other places to eat right there on Lake..i can get there a bit earlier as well

Ditto on getting there early. I was actually just getting ready to look them up and see what time they open. Lots of time to kill starting with coffee at Billm's.

I had a great time meeting new friends and seeing old ones. I had to play some games and won a stuffed cow. Just one more thing Ron wants me to hang up at comps. So I need to name my new addition. Any ideas?

Back