Chicago Winter Lunch Bash I - January 23, 2010

What would you like to eat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, I am brand new but please count me in.

Some sad news, the Texan BBQ in Lombard is closed, as is the Naperville Famous Dave's location on Ogden. I am fairly certain the the FD's in the Yorktown Mall (Lomard) and the one on Lake Street (Addison?) are both still open.

I am up for whatever - I have been to none of the first 3 places mentioned. Non BBQ is also fine with me. I am fat and can eat just about anything unhealthy :).

Thanks!
Kevin

Newbie to board planning on coming

Hi All, I saw the date and am planning on coming down from Madison, WI to my old stomping ground. I also don't care where we go, I just want to say hi to everyone. Regards, Mark

Dave and Busters works for me!!

Thanks Ron.

You and I make a pretty good team.

Will Parsely Lady let me have you on weekends to, you know, snuggle?

Just sayin,

Get a room. :roll:

Dave and Busters is fine with the shot fairy and I. Easy access as we're about 2 blocks from 355!

The onion straw thingies at D & B are to die for. :icon_cool

Hey Bill count me not in, what a great opportunity to not meat each other again before our annual end of summer not meating. I'll keep the date marked on my calendar and if I can un-not make I'll keep my eye on this thread for developing details. You know not getting together with you is one of the highlights of my year so not meating you twice in one year would make 2010 a year to remember!

Hey Bill count me not in, what a great opportunity to not meat each other again before our annual end of summer not meating. I'll keep the date marked on my calendar and if I can un-not make I'll keep my eye on this thread for developing details. You know not getting together with you is one of the highlights of my year so not meating you twice in one year would make 2010 a year to remember!

Hee hee hee!

How are you doing, Papa? How are those cute little piglets doing?

I should be free. I love Dave and Buster's. What about cheeseburger in paradise?

Famous Dave's should not even be mentioned on this forum. Garbage BBQ. Seriously.

I forgot about Cheeseburger in Paradise! that's close to both I-355 and I-88.

Lets go ahead and confirm that this January 23rd one will be at Dave & Busters say 11:30am or so. There is no NFL playoff on the 23rd, its the 24th, which will help with the corwds.

We'll go the "Q" option at one of the next ones in Feb/March.

Hey, I am brand new but please count me in.

IN! (Welcome!)

I also don't care where we go, I just want to say hi to everyone.

IN!

Especially looking forward to not seeing you again!

parrothead said:
I should be free. I love Dave and Buster's.

Good to see you on, and hope to see you there!

Hee hee hee!

How are you doing, Papa? How are those cute little piglets doing?

Doing good Ron L...the piglets are great they were upset we did not get out to compete in 2009, they want more ribbons. We will be doing the new WI Dells comp in May, Shannon in July & Princeton for sure in 2010 so we should see you at a couple of those. Hope I can make it on the 23rd, I have it penciled in.

Lets go ahead and confirm that this January 23rd one will be at Dave & Busters say 11:30am or so. There is no NFL playoff on the 23rd, its the 24th, which will help with the corwds.

We'll go the "Q" option at one of the next ones in Feb/March.

Sounds like a plan!

Doing good Ron L...the piglets are great they were upset we did not get out to compete in 2009, they want more ribbons. We will be doing the new WI Dells comp in May, Shannon in July & Princeton for sure in 2010 so we should see you at a couple of those. Hope I can make it on the 23rd, I have it penciled in.

So far we're planning on being at all three of those. I am planning on the 23rd but I'm not sure about Parsley Lady. She normally works on Saturdays and we won't know her schedule until the week before.

I added the time and location to the first post in this thread so new comers can see it.

Can we just take over their parking lot and have a contest? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'll be there lol.

Just found out I will be doing an airport run that day in the morning, so I will be there early. Need to figure out something to do to pass the time until everyone gets there or the doors open. Airport drop off at Ohare about 8 or so in the morning so I will have lots of time to kill.

Depending on the weather and the school work load, Marci and I would like to be there. How's that for commitment! :biggrin:

Back