THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you like to eat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to see what classes/work/weather throws my way, but i definately want to consider it

Only been to dave n busters once, i liked it alot

I've heard rumors that the fall bash is a much better gathering, but you all have fun in the snow. :twisted:

ill be there..its like 5 - 10 min ride for me so no issue although i dont think ive ever eaten there..i didnt even know they served food..
its been years since ive been there although i do remember saturdays during the day is brat city in there ..ill bring a cattle prod for the little mooks :)
just an idea ..if we decide to hit this same area in the future (Addison).. there is a ton of good pizza places just down the road from this place
Lake Street is restaurant row

Hi All, I saw the date and am planning on coming down from Madison, WI to my old stomping ground. I also don't care where we go, I just want to say hi to everyone. Regards, Mark
hey mark it will be good to see you!

Are kids welcome for this event? My 12 year old loves D&B and the wife said she would attend if possible. If kids are not welcome I understand just figured I would ask. Please let me know. Thanks Vince B

Are kids welcome for this event? My 12 year old loves D&B and the wife said she would attend if possible. If kids are not welcome I understand just figured I would ask. Please let me know. Thanks Vince B
personally dont think its an issue vince..my cattle prod remark was in jest..be good to finally meet you

So how are we going to do Saturday? Is there a reservation?
D&B's is pretty large

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Good question! If I can get a head count I can call to see if we can either get a table or some space away from the arcade area.

So... Let's confirm who's in and I'll make the call.

I'll start.

I'm in, possible 2 people

next :)

Here is the list pulled from the thread and confirmed or not

Ron_L - 2 - confirmed
Neotrout - 1 - confirmed
Parrothead - 1 - confirmed
Willkat98 - 1 - confirmed
Billm - 1 - confirmed
Stoke&Smoke - 2 - confirmed
Vince B - 3 - confirmed
smoothknight - 1?
BKnox - 1
IronStomach - 1 - confirmed
Smokestars: Christopher - 1
Scottie - 1
grossepellets - 1
Swineola - 2 - confirmed
SlugBug - 2 confirmed
Papa Hogg - 1
fatboyz - 1
Neil - 2
Divemaster - 1 - confirmed

total:

Last edited:
I expect to be there.

And IronStomach has confirmed in PM, as well as Swineola +1 (his wife, user: Platys will unfortunately miss this time). I believe BillM is a confirmed from this past weekend's PM's.

BTW Ron, who is this Willkat89?

Have fun guys. I'd hoped to make it but looks like I will stay here. New trailer owner will be picking up Sunday and I am allowing Saturday for any last minute stuff I don't get done this week. Trailer will be stripped inside and I still have all the tables, sinks and shelves to take out. Looks like I'll have to store them in the driveway under a tarp until late Feb when the new trailer arrives.

Have fun Saturday.

Back