THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

toolbox i say. toolbox.

madesmoker001.jpg

Looks like NC State is going to put this one away against Cincinnati. Not a fan of either team but college football is way better viewing than the new format on TLC.

• Thanks
Reactions: G$
I just rewinded the DVR and took a look. It was a Diamond grill that he poured water on. However, if it was me, I'd refuse to pour water over my stick or charcoal burner.

Lee Ann mentioned her "new Jambo pit." So, it was there too. Looks like Tuffy's influence rubbed off on her. Nice choice in comp. pits, Lee Ann!

BBQJohn would be invited to my whole hog cook too. Between the two of us, we could take a big chunk out of it.

:thumb: Whole hog....like I said put me down for 10lbs..lol....I'm a runner and I am always hungry.........

I just rewinded the DVR and took a look. It was a Diamond grill that he poured water on. However, if it was me, I'd refuse to pour water over my stick or charcoal burner.

I said the same thing to my wife..

WOW! Now that's BBQ!! Frog legs, collard greens and turducken. Boy, I know those are three things I will have on my menu at next year's Memorial Day bash!!! :rolleyes:

At least the boneheads didn't cut the eliminations when they came back from commercial.

If this is about BBQ, what, at all, would a layperson glean for their backyard BBQing??

Sad show.

Well, I will probably never grill frog legs. But, that's what makes the challenges a challenge, I think.

Back