You need a Mr. Fusion :thumb:

delorean_40_153.jpg

I'm thinking the Cantabrian coast of Spain. He knows some surfers out there who he can hide out with for a couple weeks.

Okay Farker, that he went that a way trick wont work on me!

images

Besides he knows that's probably the first place I would look which makes it the last place he should go to so I better check there first. :confused:

Hey Gore... There may be some clues about Ninja in this bit. Think London. :mrgreen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKrpl-KBTzQ"]Spicoli's Surfer Dream - Fast Times at Ridgemont High (6/10) Movie CLIP (1982) HD - YouTube[/ame]

I'm here at the Cantabrian coast of Spain and no sign of that little farker I thought I had spotted him riding this wave but lost sight just before it hit land.

big-wave-san-sebastian.jpg

There has been an unconfirmed sighting of him in Portugal with some dude named Garrett McNamara, which is perfect as I have deeply placed minions in that region.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK20vQB-7o&feature=fvst"]Evil Laughter - YouTube[/ame]

The following is a transcript of a recording made by the FCC of an illegal broadcast made over United States airwaves. An investigation into the matter is underway, to be followed by a Senate investigation panel reviewing matters of decency in this broadcast.

Ginger: Hey all you hot and sweaty BBQ guys out there! Welcome to Cooking with Ginger, a show about lil' ol' me...Ginger (giggles and knocks her knees).

Ginger: As all of the Brethren who know me (and I mean really know me) already know, I love nothing more than popping some nice, hot, tasty, juicy balls in my mouth. And while I have thoroughly enjoyed the countless pictures of all the balls that so many Brethren have shared with me, I recently came across this photo...

CT_Elvis.jpg

Ginger: I found his picture in this very Throwdown thread, and I knew right away that I had not yet sampled his balls. He sure looked like a guy that knew a thing or two about tasty and delicious food and I was eager to see what kind of balls he could deliver. I intend to gain his attention by making a dish for this Throwdown which he could not possibly resist!

Gunter: I sink zat he couldt be vooed vit just a pack uff Oreo's...

Ginger: Ooh, Gunter! I just melt when you talk like that.

Gunter: I ken keep talkink juno, dame Ginger...

Ginger: Gunter, what did I tell you about swearing? We're on the air!

Ginger: Now, while it's true that I am a virgin to these Throwdowns, I never let being a virgin stop me from doing anything before, and I'm not about to let it stop me now! I admit, I may not always know the difference between which ones are pork and which ones are beef baby back ribs, as if that even mattered, but I definitely have a whole lot of hands on experience with other meat. Besides, Gunter here has made bigabyte my mind-controlled servant so that he obeys my each and every command, and I plan to put his special talents to good use, making me feel very good. Not only that, but I will also be inviting my all-time favorite threesome to watch Mr. Big and I working, and to give advice and pointers as they see fit. Gunter, please activate the transmogrifier to bring in our special guests!

ZAP!!!

foil-room-1.jpg

BBQ Grail: What the??? Oh, hi Ginger! It's always nice to see the girl who inspired the MOINK Ball.

nthole: Ginger, about that new present from last weekend. Sorry about that, I didn't know the hookers in the Phillipines all had the nail before we ... caught up at the airport. Doc said regular pen shot, just send me the bill.

Ron L: Uh-oh, I'm a floating head in the company of Ginger, Neil and Larry. This can't possibly be good. Oh fark! Is that Bigabyte and Gunter? No good could possibly come from this.

Ginger: You guys! (blush) Neil, I thought I remembered your head being, much, MUCH bigger than that!

nthole: Well Ginger, let's just say that I know how to use my head.

Ginger: (giggles) Well, besides looking at your handsome faces, the main reason I brought you here was for inspiration for a Throwdown winning BBQ creation!

nthole: Ginger, you could never gone wrong with smoking a fatty. I've never known anyone who knows what to do with sausage quite like you.

BBQ Grail: As a knight of the round kettle in search of the bbq grail, I must keep my thoughts clean and pure. French toast. Think French toast. Yes, French toast...

Ron L: You want bigabyte to cook for you? I'm pretty sure all you're going to get from him is a casserole. Or even worse, something with bananas all over it. Or, heavens forbid, something stuffed with pecan pie.

Ginger: Fantastic! Thanks for the great advice guys, you three have always known how to make this girl very happy. You all just gave me an excellent idea! Let's get started then...

Ginger: CT Elvis is going to need a lot of stamina for all of the fun things I have in store for him, so he needs to start his day right with a nice, big breakfast jam packed with energy. Bigabyte, start us off by putting some slices of French Bread into a greased aluminum pan.
r_IMG_1485.jpg

Ginger: Now biggie, make up a mixture of Eggs, Half and Half, Brown Sugar, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Nutmeg, and pour half of that mixture over the bread.
r_IMG_1486.jpg

Ginger: Next, I want you to get one of your leftover Pecan Pigs.
r_IMG_1487.jpg

Ginger: Slice up that Pecan Pig and arrange the slices over the bread.
r_IMG_1488.jpg

Ginger: Now put some more bread on top and pour the rest of that custard mixture over the rest of the dish.
r_IMG_1489.jpg

Ginger: Now cover that with some foil and put it on the kettle over indirect heat.
r_IMG_1490.jpg

Ginger: Now, while that is cooking I will show you all some fun things to do while with all those Yo-Gabba...

Gunter: Dame Ginger, eet eez done.

Ginger: Bigabyte can't possibly be finished already! It's much too premature...

Gunter: Look!
r_IMG_1493.jpg

Ginger: Well, I have to admit, some guys have finished even faster. Biggie, that was a good call adding the Bananas with the Southern Comfort glaze and the Roasted Pecan Syrup!

nthole: (hovers his head over a big upright lever in a suggestive manner) Hey Ginger, does this remind you of anything?

Ginger: Oh Holey, you're so BAD! (firmly grabs the lever with both hands)

Gunter: NEIN! Not zat leever....... :shock::shock::shock: ...Himmel, Arsch und Zwirn!:shock: I haf neffer seen sooch tinks!:shock: Not even in Germany!:shock:

ZAP!!!

r_IMG_1497.jpg

Ginger: WHAT THE FARK?!?!?! Gunter, what did you do?!?!

Gunter: Eet eez not my fault, you ver zee vun foolink arount vit zee...

Ginger: (slaps Gunter and storms off in a tizzy)

Gunter: Vimmen...vut ken you do?

nthole: Hey Gunter, don't leave me hanging bro...

Gunter: Go unt pull your own leever, I'm out uff zis place! (runs off quickly)

Ron L: Well, I hope you're happy Neil!:mmph: Now we're all three stuck here, and I for one am not touching any levers, I've seen where they've been!:tsk:

BBQ Grail: French toast...French toast...French toast...

Back