Way to kick this one off Ginger!:clap: That's much better than anything I could ever come up with. I guess I'll just be a spectator on this one. Congrats on the win!

Sent from my Reynold's Foil Hat using Boil-A-Rib 2

r_IMG_1483.jpg

Coincidence?

r_IMG_1497.jpg

I think NOT!!!

Way to kick this one off Ginger!:clap: That's much better than anything I could ever come up with. I guess I'll just be a spectator on this one. Congrats on the win!

So basically this TD is over before it even started?

I'm really glad you cleared that up for us...:becky:

Let me get this straight...

I'm the one who gets my mind abducted, and am forced against my will to cook an entry for someone else...and when it is all said and done, all I have to show for it is a farking SPAMFish omelet....

And I'm to blame for it?:confused:

You better watch out for these guys Ginger!

I have a weird feeling we're going to be seeing multiple personalities...err, sorry, I meant entries from "Ginger".

That definitely looks like it could qualify for the end of the world TD, and maybe even Ryan's "not a TD". She should have done a pork chop too. Or had an eating challenge, then she could be a 5-entry ho like me.

Ginger is new to the TD's though, and I never told her she could do that.

That definitely looks like it could qualify for the end of the world TD, and maybe even Ryan's "not a TD". She should have done a pork chop too. Or had an eating challenge, then she could be a 5-entry ho like me.

Ginger is new to the TD's though, and I never told her she could do that.

Sure Ginger...sure. Professionals call that Dissociative Personality Disorder. There is no cure.

Yeah...it must be time to finally move this whole TD sub forum out from under Q-Talk, and put it under Woodpile which seems more like it's true home.

I hope you all will enjoy your new status of "knows what a fatty is" once all your TD posts no longer count any more.

Of course if it wasn't for the "few" bad apples around here ruining things for everyone else (you know who you are), then maybe things would be different.

Back