Hey Biggie... If you see Ginger anytime soon, please tell her I have it on good authority that CT Elvis thinks that meal was a hunka, hunka burning chow! :clap:

Hey Biggie... If you see Ginger anytime soon, please tell her I have it on good authority that CT Elvis thinks that meal was a hunka, hunka burning chow! :clap:

Are you nuts or something? Who the fark likes French Toast? And what makes anyone think that breakfast sausage and bacon would be any good at all with French Toast? Especially if they add the flavor of Pecan Pie filling to all that French Toast, Sausage and Bacon? And as if all that wasn't gross enough already, then adding Bananas on the side with a sauce similar to Bananas Foster, but instead made with Brown Sugar, Butter and Southern Comfort, all cooked up in a pan until it thickened up, and poured that all over those Bananas? And then, as if to add insult to injury, pouring a Roasted Pecan Syrup over the farking French Toast???
:puke::puke::puke:

On the other hand, the omelet didn't look half bad...:hungry:

Sent from my Reynold's Foil Hat using Boil-A-Rib 2

To help get rid of the evil SPAMfish that has been haunting our forum for a while now, I have decided to try and appease the blood sucking zombie ghost pig Gods by submitting the:

CT ELVIS's SECRET PERSONAL FAVORITE

According to a recent peyote trip I went on, this creation is a favorite of CT Elvis and I have attempted to create it as true to the original as possible.

First grill & butter the waffles (real butter, fake waffles - CT Elvis would have it no other way)

IMG_0802.JPG

Of course we have to grill the cheese burgers.

IMG_0806.JPG

We are going to need the topping of choice

IMG_0805.JPG

and some pickles (of course)

IMG_0807.JPG

I proudly present:

Molasses & Pickles Double Cheeseburger with Waffle Bun! :crazy:

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG