Contest Results Barn Burner BarBQ, Libertyville, IL - Oct. 17 & 18, 2008 ***Results Added***

Congrats to all the Brethren who walked!

Great to see everyone again, sorry we couldn't cook this one

Still, we had a great time Friday evening visiting everyone and spreading the apple pie ambrosia!:-D

Theresa, glad you had such a great birthday, and the RGC had to be the icing on the cake!

We're looking forward to polishing our game, and trying again next year.

To those headed to the Jack, best of luck to all!

Dann and Di

Big congrats to Scottie and all who walked.

Thanks to all who helped make Theresa's Birthday very special to her.

Great to see Tippycanoe do so well.

By the way, we ain't the Scotsman. The Smokin' Scotsmen have been called every thing but Scotchmen :roll:

Good luck to all who are traveling to Lynchburg.

Thanks all. I had a lot of fun at this thing. Even if I had to miss Tonto's party because I showed up late. I kept her up late on Friday, just to make up for it though... :twisted:

Very consistent effort from the Scotsmen. Good job Walt with that new wood!

Scottie

Congratulations Scottie on another GC. You've been on fire lately!!

Way to go Scotsmen!! Happy belated birthday Theresa, wish we could have come down for the contest, but it didn't work out this time. We're going to keep a Michigan contest in mind next spring when we put together our contest calendar so I'll get in touch with you about which one you were referring to at the Pig Gig.

Congratulations to all other Brethren that walked as well. There are quite a few recognizable names on the list. A lot of great teams that cook consistently and find their way to the top ten week in and week out.

Think I'll add my BIG CONGRATS to all who walked, and a BIGGER one to Scottie! Great weekend and good to see all again. Oh, almost forgot.....to Walt and "T"... way to go Scotchmen.........:eek: :wink:

And last but not least....to Ramona for being my chauffeur!

Last edited:
Thanks all. I had a lot of fun at this thing. Even if I had to miss Tonto's party because I showed up late. I kept her up late on Friday, just to make up for it though... :twisted:

Very consistent effort from the Scotsmen. Good job Walt with that new wood!

Scottie

Walt got NEW wood??? :twisted:

Had a blast!

Guys this was our first time out! We had no experience, and had no clues what the judges were looking for?? Lambs Farm was great! We had a ton of fun & met a lot of people. We will be back in the spring!

DR. DECKLE & MR. HIND

Guys this was our first time out! We had no experience, and had no clues what the judges were looking for?? Lambs Farm was great! We had a ton of fun & met a lot of people. We will be back in the spring!

DR. DECKLE & MR. HIND

I'm sorry that i didn't get over to meet you! I'll make it a point to stop by in the spring. I love your team name!

Congrats to those who walked! Glad to see the event turned out well attended and great weather. Thought about you all while I was fishin!:wink:

Wish I coulda been there to celebrate with the birthday girl. Congrats on the RC too! You guys really kicked it up a notch this season. Good to see ya at Flushing. Looking forward to seeing a few of you in the spring, and maybe throughout the comp season next year!:rolleyes:

Happy Holloween everyone!

I just wanted to add my congrats to all who walked and esp. Scottie & the 'Scotchman'...

We on the other hand are going back to our cave and working on our recipies, it was not a good weekend for us....

Congrats again!

Back