Contest Results Barn Burner BarBQ, Libertyville, IL - Oct. 17 & 18, 2008 ***Results Added***

Who's bringing the fire ring? should be a cool night. Better make sure I have some propane for my furnace...

I'll be pulling in later. So save me a spot...

I got a call from Claudia this afternoon. She said the number of teams entered has increased to 35 from 27 when I spoke to her on Tuesday. So I will be judging after all.

I just got home from a week on the road. I have to go buy some of my meat tomorrow morning but we'll be there. Probably pull in between 11 and 12.

Who's bringing the fire ring? should be a cool night. Better make sure I have some propane for my furnace...

I'll be pulling in later. So save me a spot...

you gonna have the "red room" set up Scottie? Itw as ncie and warm a few years ago

No redrum... Too much work, as I am pulling in late. I may bring my blast furnace though. Just so I can wear shorts....

almost forgot! It's Tonto's Birthday!!!

:eek::eek::eek:
I almost forgot.......

Happy Birthday
Tonto!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Many happy returns!
See you guys this evening at the Farm!
Dann and Diane

I wish we were coming down but I have to work Friday/Saturday.Best of luck every one.HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cool: TONTO!!!!!!!

Grand.....Cancer Sucks Chicago

RGC.......Smokin Scotsmen

Congrats to both of ya and Way to go Smo Sco's!!:eusa_clap :lol: :biggrin:

Congrats, Scottie and Theresa and walt (and Kathy and Geoff)!!! Great job!

Top 10's are below...

Grand Champion: cancersuckschicago.com
Reserve Champion: SMOKIN' SCOTSMAN

Overall:
1 cancersuckschicago.com
2 SMOKIN' SCOTSMAN

3 DR PORKENSTEIN
4 IOWA'S SMOKEY D'S BBQ
5 SMOKEY JOELS/CUBBY BEAR
6 KRE SMOKERS
7 PORKRASTINATORS
8 QUAU
9 CHURCH OF SWINETOLOGY
10 SMOKE HUNTERS

Chicken:
1 QUAU
2 MA & PA'S KETTLE
3 cancersuckschicago.com
4 DR DECKLE & MR HIDE
5 SMOKIN' SCOTSMAN
6 DR PORKENSTEIN
7 CHURCH OF SWINETOLOGY
8 SMOKE HUNTERS
9 PAPA'S SMOKIN' SEVEN
10 KRE SMOKERS

Ribs:
1 cancersuckschicago.com
2 SMOKEY JOELS/CUBBY BEAR
3 KRE SMOKERS
4 CHURCH OF SWINETOLOGY
5 SMOKIN' SCOTSMAN
6 DR PORKENSTEIN
7 HAPPY PORK-A-PALOOZA
8 CAPTAIN RON'S BREW -N-Q
9 DR DECKLE & MR HIDE
10 BREW-B-Q

Pork:
1 PORKRASTINATORS
2 SMOKE HUNTERS
3 cancersuckschicago.com

4 SMOKEY JOELS/CUBBY BEAR
5 SMOKIN' SCOTSMAN
6 DR PORKENSTEIN
7 STAR-B-QUE
8 FAT BOYZ BBQ
9 TIPPY CANOE BBQ CREW
10 SLY FOX BBQ

Brisket:
1 IOWA'S SMOKEY D'S BBQ
2 QUAU
3 TIPPY CANOE BBQ CREW
4 SMOKEY JOELS/CUBBY BEAR
5 CHURCH OF SWINETOLOGY
6 SMOKIN' SCOTSMAN
7 cancersuckschicago.com

8 BIG DADDY
9 DR PORKENSTEIN
10 BEAR CAT SMOKERS

Congrats! to Scottie and the Scotts.....and indeed, all Brethren....way to represent.....glad to see that it did get pulled off well!!!

Congrats to Scottie, the Scottsman, and everyone who got a call. We just got home and got everything unloaded. We had a great time and met a lot of great people. See you all along the way next year:-D I'm off to figure out how to cook chicken and ribs:lol:. My ribs got a 35.4 and a 22 this weekend...not sure what to do with them:icon_smil

Big congrat's to Scottie and everyone that took a walk!! A special shout out to BearCat for winning the Comcast Chili contest and donating half of his winning's back to Lamb's Farm....Way to go!!:eusa_clap8):eusa_clap

Wow....what a weekend, want to say thank you sooooo much to my wonderfull husband for planning a B-Day party/get together with all of you.....thank you all so much!!!.... It doesn't get any better then celebrating with great folks and doing what you love to do at the same time, and ending thre year on a high note!! Even worth the most WHOPPING hangover Iv'e ever had on Sat morning......(thanks everyone for keeping the shots flowing all Fri night :rolleyes::-D8).

Spent yesterday cleaning out the coach and getting her ready to be winterized :cry:...hard to believe the season is at an end....but have to say, somehow in the back of our heads I know were thinking some how to do a "Winter Roadtrip" :p.

Theresa.

Congrats to All you again, It was another wonderful time and was good to see you all.
I am packed up for the winter and starting to work recipes for next season it was a good year for our first one we met lots of people and enjoyed each event.

See ya at the Burn Off!!!!

Back