Contest Results Barn Burner BarBQ, Libertyville, IL - Oct. 17 & 18, 2008 ***Results Added***

Just did a long range forcast for the 17th & 18th....

Friday - High of 60 and partly cloudy, Low of 44 also cloudy

Saturday - High of 62 and mostly cloudy...

NO TALK OF RAIN OR SNOW!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

No high wind warnings?

22 confirmed as of yesterday. They are looking for judges if anyone is interested.

She told me she had a waiting list for judges...

I am starting to feel like we is about to be played... I sure hope not.

Maybe i misinterpreted the e-mail she sent me. She was trying to verify how many judges and table captains that she needed. I'll verify.

I volunteered my wife and I as judges/table captain, but have not heard back. I wrote her again yesterday to see if we were needed or not. Either way I think we'll come out just to visit with everyone Friday night and Saturday. Just not gonna sleep in the tent in 40 degree weather. Too old for that!

I volunteered my wife and I as judges/table captain, but have not heard back. I wrote her again yesterday to see if we were needed or not. Either way I think we'll come out just to visit with everyone Friday night and Saturday. Just not gonna sleep in the tent in 40 degree weather. Too old for that!

Can't be any worse than the Burn off in Des Plaines

I spoke to Claudia this morning. She said they had enough judges and a waiting list of 12 as alternates. 27 teams entered.

Can't be any worse than the Burn off in Des Plaines

Joe I don't think much of anything could be much worse than that (-30 WCF!):eek:

We're actually considering cooking that one in 09 though

We just didn't have the budget for another comp this year after all the vet bills

Joe I don't think much of anything could be much worse than that (-30 WCF!):eek:

We're actually considering cooking that one in 09 though

We just didn't have the budget for another comp this year after all the vet bills

Yea, so is it going all pups home and safe?

and if around on Friday stop by for some Chili

Well, just heard from Claudia, looks like we will be judging after all, so guess we'll have to not visit too late Friday evening.

She said they had several teams apply late, so sounds like it should be a good turnout after all!

See everyone there!

See you all on Friday...we're hitting the road tomorrow right after work. Stop in and say hello, I'll have a ice cold bottle of Gentleman Jack ready:twisted:

Back