THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Wife bought a package of turkey tenderloin and was not sure what to do with it. Did a brief web search and I think the first 3 recipes suggested wrapping in bacon and coo at 225-250 for a couple hours and some change.

So that's what I did. Put them on about an hour ago. The Smoke Thermometer says 125 internal. Pics to follow...

Here's a picture after the BWTBTs had been on for about 21 1/2 minutes.

RvJedowh.jpg

Looks great, not sure why I never thought of doing that since we do pork tenderloins all the time. I am sure it will be great

Looking good Bob! Breast tenderloin is a term I've been unfamiliar with until the last year or two. Not sure what part of the breast is the tenderloin. I've always thought of it as a singular piece.

Thanks all!

Well it turned out to be very tasty indeed.

Off the MAK:
kmuk3S9h.jpg

Plated with yesterday's zucchini that I did on the MAK as well. A neighbor brought them over and it appears their may be more to come if I'm lucky:

Edit: I used colored toothpicks to hold the bacon in place. I noticed a blue colored tunnel in part of one of the tenderloins and it took me a few seconds to figure it. Am I going to die?

So the turkey is just used as a form for the bacon right? :wink:

Looks delicious with the zucchini and polish ice cream!

Back