Bacon Wrapped Triscuits

Cat797

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Ed
Going to the lake this weekend and one of the nights we are going to do some appetizers. My buddy is making pig shots, I'm going to make poppers, and thinking of some other stuff to mess with.

I've seen a couple references to bacon wrapped triscuits on the forum here, but my use of the Google search function doesn't find the original post where I can see what they did......

Can someone help? Any other good app ideas from you guys? :clap2:

Cheers!

I tried em once. I think I found a recipe online from Pioneer woman. Course she did em in an oven.

Simple. Triscuit, pinch of good parm, wrap in bacon and smoke till the bacon is done like you like it.

Thanks Craig....I saw that recipe, but the mention on here didn't say parmesan and they were topping with Pimiento cheese?

Thanks Bill! You rock.......I'm gonna give'em a go this weekend, and I also got inspired to do some bacon wrapped oreos, and probably some nutter butters too! LOL

Thanks guys........

If you're looking for something to try, bacon wrapped donut holes are AMAZINGLY good. But you have to start with a good hefty donut hole. If you have Publix in your area, those are sturdy enough.

If you're looking for something to try, bacon wrapped donut holes are AMAZINGLY good. But you have to start with a good hefty donut hole. If you have Publix in your area, those are sturdy enough.

+1 you need to make sure the donuts are still fried. A lot of grocery stores bake them now, They will NOT hold up to the bacon-y goodness of a proper bacon wrapped donut.

Done them a couple times. Served with pico de gallo, pimento cheese, and spinach/artichoke dip. Best when served with a beer and eaten off the tailgate of a pickup truck.

D9seaDtX4AA0Ri-

Back