ATTN NoILFo's - Helping a Brother...

BTW PM me your address so I can plug it into the GPS for the ride there. Also anything you need me to bring Can get Jalapeno's for the Mexican grocery store. If anyone who is coming want some ARMKP I can get them and bring them up there.

Marty,
I'll post our address here for anyone coming:
Trinity Lutheran Church
110 S. Park Ave.
Manito, IL 61546

My cellphone is: 309-229-9369.

If you can get jalapenos, that be great, as they are not cheap up here...when I can get them. As far as the ARMKP, can you bring them without the black helicopters circling us all night? (I still have some, btw - they do make great additions to chili, and other dishes) Does the Mexican store have Habaneros? I can't get any here yet this year...

ARMKP???
New one to me. Help a brother out?

BTW.....I'm IN!! I'll be driving out after work on Friday. Should put me there around 9, I guess (Mapquest says it's about a 3+ hr drive). Plan on hanging through cleanup (unless I'm completely torqued/tired, then I'll see) and then driving back.

Looking forward to it!

BTW PM me your address so I can plug it into the GPS for the ride there. Also anything you need me to bring Can get Jalapeno's for the Mexican grocery store. If anyone who is coming want some ARMKP I can get them and bring them up there.
Marty, didja ya get my last PM?

ARMKP???
New one to me. Help a brother out?

BTW.....I'm IN!! I'll be driving out after work on Friday. Should put me there around 9, I guess (Mapquest says it's about a 3+ hr drive). Plan on hanging through cleanup (unless I'm completely torqued/tired, then I'll see) and then driving back.

Looking forward to it!

I don't have authorization to fill you in on the ARMKP - Marty will have to do that. I don't want to get arrested and disappear this close to the benefit.

I appreciate y'all coming down - I don't think it'll be too tiring. Lord willing, we will have some help from the Church members, too.

I don't have authorization to fill you in on the ARMKP - Marty will have to do that. I don't want to get arrested and disappear this close to the benefit.

I appreciate y'all coming down - I don't think it'll be too tiring. Lord willing, we will have some help from the Church members, too.

The ARMKP Police have also volunteered to run security for the event. I am going to bring some with me and had to clear the transport with them. They also said they would guard any coffee Ron L wants to bring free of charge. Let me know if you need anything. I should have bags of chunk hickory. I am bringing a WSM for doing some peppers.

The ARMKP Police have also volunteered to run security for the event. I am going to bring some with me and had to clear the transport with them. They also said they would guard any coffee Ron L wants to bring free of charge. Let me know if you need anything. I should have bags of chunk hickory. I am bringing a WSM for doing some peppers.

Great news about the ARMKP police - I'll let the local law enforcement know.
I have a WSM that we can use, if you don't want to bring yours. Mine is an 18.5". I also have a Big Steel Keg that I can bring over.

I'll be honest with y'all - I've never done a cook like this, so I really don't know what I need. LOL. I THINK I have all the supplies needed. Coolers are always a bonus. If you have favorite music, beverage, snacks, feel free to bring them.

Speaking of hickory, do you have some from your truckload that you can bring? I'll be happy to buy some off of ya for future cooks. I don't know how much room you have in the vehicle you're bringing, but since Jeff and I never made it down.......

Thanks again, Marty. Oh, and Drew is looking forward to meeting Adam. Does Adam like playing Wii? I'm sure Drew wants to do some of that.

Great news about the ARMKP police - I'll let the local law enforcement know.
I have a WSM that we can use, if you don't want to bring yours. Mine is an 18.5". I also have a Big Steel Keg that I can bring over.

I'll be honest with y'all - I've never done a cook like this, so I really don't know what I need. LOL. I THINK I have all the supplies needed. Coolers are always a bonus. If you have favorite music, beverage, snacks, feel free to bring them.

Speaking of hickory, do you have some from your truckload that you can bring? I'll be happy to buy some off of ya for future cooks. I don't know how much room you have in the vehicle you're bringing, but since Jeff and I never made it down.......

Thanks again, Marty. Oh, and Drew is looking forward to meeting Adam. Does Adam like playing Wii? I'm sure Drew wants to do some of that.

No I am out of that but next time I go there. In three weeks I can get some. I just put new brakes on the truck because of this trip. They needed darn near everything replaced..... As far as wii! Are you kidding me Adam will be in heaven. Ho may butts you doing?

Marty - not sure how many butts it'll end up being, depends on the size. I'm getting them fresh from a nearby meat locker. I asked for "good sized ones" at least 200#

I'll let Drew know to make sure the Wii batteries are charged :)

I'll be honest with y'all - I've never done a cook like this, so I really don't know what I need. LOL. I THINK I have all the supplies needed. Coolers are always a bonus.

I've got one of those "you can fit a body into it" size coolers. I'll bring it. I also have a 12x12 EZ-UP and PLENTY of cherry and apple chunk (I saw you ask about hickory) if you need any of that.

I don't know what cooker space you've got, but I can always load up the UDS, ECB or OTS if you need too.

Let me know.

See you guys Friday!

My smoker can hold 750 pounds of meat...we should be okay, there.
I have other smaller cookers that will be available for "cook's treats", or snacks, or whatever...if you WANT to bring a cooker, you're always welcome...

The cooler will be nice - may need a place to store Marty if he gets out of control :) LOL.

Any wood would be appreciated.

thanks again.

My smoker can hold 750 pounds of meat...we should be okay, there.
I have other smaller cookers that will be available for "cook's treats", or snacks, or whatever...if you WANT to bring a cooker, you're always welcome...

The cooler will be nice - may need a place to store Marty if he gets out of control :) LOL.

Any wood would be appreciated.

thanks again.

I am bringing 2 body boxes! Also if you got a handy person to repair the third I can bring that one too! I have all the parts to repair just haven't don it yet!!!!! Oh I never get outta control! Just ask Shane..... Besides me falling upstairs and not down.... Dont ask.... The big guy and The order of the Authentic Magical Royal Rare Kaskaskians Police will guide me for sure!

Ash

Just so we are in sync, I am bringing...

2 - big coolers
1 - big coffee pot
Coffee for drinking
Coffee for Ash, Chambers and Wampus
Coffee to sell to raise a few extra $$ (if I have time to roast it)

What else, Dan? How are you for hotel pans, Cambro space to hold the meat, chafing setups for serving, etc.? I don't have much, but I can grab what I have if you need anything.

2 - big coolers
1 - big coffee pot
Coffee for drinking

What else, Dan? How are you for hotel pans, Cambro space to hold the meat, chafing setups for serving, etc.? I don't have much, but I can grab what I have if you need anything.

Mmmmmmmm........coffee. Can't wait to taste coffee brewed by a COFFEE GEEK!! Our tight budget has had us drinking Sam's Club sized tubs of Folgers and Maxwell House here. :becky:

2 - big coolers
1 - big coffee pot
Coffee for drinking

I don't have any hotel pans, just disposable pans. I do have a 200# hospital food cart that is basically a large Cambro, but don't have a way to get it to the store parking lot. I thought keeping the meat wrapped in towels/coolers would keep it safe and at serving temp. I do have a couple of roasters. I have a couple of brand new chaffing dishes, but no sterno...but I think the roasters will do the trick.

Be sure to bring your teddy to sleep with (not the kind you sleep IN :shock:)

I am really anxious to come out and lend a hand as well as meet some of you. Im just awaiting to see how plans detail out for that day. So will know some thing soon.

Back