ATTN NoILFo's - Helping a Brother...

Sorry guys was actually on my way when my nephew called. My niece ended up having her baby yesterday. All finger and toes accounted for and she is doing fine. I actually even had my car all packed up and ready to go when we got the call. Hope everything turned out for you all. Sorry once again.

Sorry guys was actually on my way when my nephew called. My niece ended up having her baby yesterday. All finger and toes accounted for and she is doing fine. I actually even had my car all packed up and ready to go when we got the call. Hope everything turned out for you all. Sorry once again.

Sorry that you didn't make it, but at least you had a good reason!

Congrats on the new addition to your extended family!

There is NO need to apologize for not making it! I promise you would have had a great time hanging out with the Brethren that came (not necessarily ME - but they are great guys)!!!!!!!

Today, at Church, everyone was talking about how wonderful the Brethren were this weekend. I kept asking, "ReallY?!?!? Even Ron???..AND Al?????" LOL

Ron, btw, after Sally and Jim made coffee this morning, we sold all but one or two bags. Thanks again for your very generous donation!

This weekend I (read, "we") made some great PP - and some great friendships. God bless the Brethren!

Back