Blackstone griddle $210 on Target Ebay store

Robert

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
The 28" & SS are also on sale for$133 & $280 respectively. Just click "see other items" and search blackstone griddle.

Called Lowes customer service and they would not match an Ebay price even though it was from Target.com. Just ordered the 36" from Target. Thanks for the enabling.

I was going to get the weber master touch, now I don't know.
Is griddle better for first grill?

Last edited:
That's the best price I've seen. I bought mine from Target.com. The only problem with buying them online is they get the crap kicked out of them during shipping. Mine was pretty beat up. It was bent and had a couple rivets broken but I just fixed it instead of having another one sent. The griddle top and burners were fine though.

Does someone have the overall width of these with the shelf?

I'm thinking I can tuck the 28" into my patio.

The 28" & SS are also on sale for$133 & $280 respectively. Just click "see other items" and search blackstone griddle.

Man, I opened this thread thinking I could just look at the comments and keep wishing to get one for the future. Then I see the 28" for $133 comment...

Now apparently I'm the owner of a 28" Blackstone. You guys kill me on this website. I gotta get my work to block it or something so I don't sit here and browse threads while I'm at work.

I see everyone here already has a grill.
Would you suggest I get a weber kettle first, or does the food taste as good on the griddle?

I see everyone here already has a grill.
Would you suggest I get a weber kettle first, or does the food taste as good on the griddle?

Each has their own purpose. Griddle is a different animal. If you don't have a charcoal grill and are truly interested in learning how to become a better outdoor backyard grill master and these dollar savings aren't an issue, definitely start there.

Then again, I don't know how often these griddles go on sale. For me, this is too good to pass up. Tough call dude. If money is tight...I'd say bite the bullet and buy this and then get the charcoal later.

But if money isn't an issue, buy both!

I was the one checking with Lowes - no joy. My local Lowes said they would only do it for an item they have in stock.

I think I'm going to go the eBay route.

i just did it....the price and the $35/month w/no interest for 6 months left no reasonable excuse not to. :evil: :wink:

im curious why bs is having these sales. are they coming out with an upgraded version soon? i really want to buy an extra one or two at these prices and just keep in the garage for future birthday present or whatever comes up.

but, if i buy now i will hate myself if they are just getting rid of stock for upgraded version coming up.

im curious why bs is having these sales. are they coming out with an upgraded version soon? i really want to buy an extra one or two at these prices and just keep in the garage for future birthday present or whatever comes up.

but, if i buy now i will hate myself if they are just getting rid of stock for upgraded version coming up.

I think only Target has them on sale like this. Target is well known for clearing out their seasonal stuff quickly with cheap prices. They're all about getting to the next seasonal items. They probably need room in their warehouse for Christmas stuff. Just speculation on my part though.

Back