Smoked Salmon Lasagna... just some comfort food

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I've been using my home canned, smoked salmon a lot lately. It's a quick, easy meal for me.

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2018/03/cold-smoking-and-canning-salmon-picture.html

5BR4QQw.jpg

zfdUlte.jpg

Z3zrF3x.jpg

R1XyQYj.jpg

Sauteed scallions, a bit of garlic in butter to start my cream sauce..

2YhikfA.jpg

ctVul0k.jpg

layered sauce, lasagna noodles, smoked salmon, smoked cheese, scallions, lemon pepper... can't remember what else. lol

MA3NTDr.jpg

BVeyOnB.jpg

pqLvM1j.jpg

made a few layers...

a14KDsv.jpg

baked til hot and bubbly..

vdEjhfg.jpg

That's pretty much it. Supper!

5kV1Jaf.jpg

kcW2pIM.jpg

The lasagna is smokey, creamy, gooey and comforting for me. :-D

Thanks for looking!

That's... incredible!!!!
Damn Miss Lady! Ya know how ta shake up a BBQ forum!

I'm having ramen........

-D

lol Thanks Dave! Very kind of you...
I eat ramen often. lol :grin:

Another Cowgirl Original. I ate not too long ago but I can easily go for some of that amazing Lasagna Neighbor. Just WOW!!

lol Thanks Dave! Very kind of you...
I eat ramen often. lol :grin:

Okay...but I'm having mine with a side of "jealousy" and a tin of "disappointment"!
I ought ta know better than browse here before supper damnit!!

-D

Salmon Lasagna? That one, is new to me, but it looks delicious.

Thanks Josh! It's one of my favorites. :-D

Another Cowgirl Original. I ate not too long ago but I can easily go for some of that amazing Lasagna Neighbor. Just WOW!!

Thanks Neighbor! I'd trade for some of those ribs! :grin:

Okay...but I'm having mine with a side of "jealousy" and a tin of "disappointment"!
I ought ta know better than browse here before supper damnit!!

-D

:laugh: Dave, I know that you can cook circles around me! Bet your ramen is out of this world good too! :grin:
Thanks..

Whaaaat..... never heard nor seen salmon done like that...... your mind is just an encyclopedia of recipes and knowledge.......Gosh darn Jen i would knock a plate of that stuff out in a flash... you couldn't run me off with a pine top and a bucket of manure.....:wink:

Ive been on a store bought smoked salmon for breakfast kick lately....and that looks great. I'll take two plates :thumb:

Whaaaat..... never heard nor seen salmon done like that...... your mind is just an encyclopedia of recipes and knowledge.......Gosh darn Jen i would knock a plate of that stuff out in a flash... you couldn't run me off with a pine top and a bucket of manure.....:wink:

Thanks Paul! :grin: I cold smoke the salmon and pressure can it for use during the year. It's handy to have around for a quick meal. :grin:

Ive been on a store bought smoked salmon for breakfast kick lately....and that looks great. I'll take two plates :thumb:

Thanks so much! :grin:

Wow Cowgirl!

My Goodness!!! You’ve got the mouthwatering goin’ here!! Sure wish we had some access to cheap New England Lobstah!!! If ya know what I mean!:razz:

My Goodness!!! You’ve got the mouthwatering goin’ here!! Sure wish we had some access to cheap New England Lobstah!!! If ya know what I mean!:razz:

Thanks so much! I have to special order it from my fish lady at the grocery store. :-D

I’m pretty sure I would hurt myself with some of that Jeanie. :icon_smile_tongue:

Back