Bigmista is back and he's got PRON!!!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Hey Folks!

I sure missed you all but as you know, we have been shooting a home improvement show called "Over Your Head" here for the past week. The premise of the show is that the homeowner started a project in the house but couldn't finish it because they were just in over there head.

I learned a lot about tiling, painting, installing trim and molding but I think the crew learned a lot more about BBQ from me! And you guys can't tease me any more because I learned how to use some tools!!! I know how to use a chop saw, an orbital sander, a tile cutter, a diamond-edged grinder and a whole lot of other stuff that makes noise! You would all be so proud.

So anyway after tasting my cooking, the producer asked if I would be willing to feed the crew the whole week. I said sure!! Here is some of the stuff we had...

OverYourHead001.jpg

OverYourHead009.jpg

OverYourHead010.jpg

OverYourHead012.jpg

OverYourHead018.jpg

OverYourHead022.jpg

Here's your ever lovin' Bigmista in action...

OverYourHead016.jpg

Of course everyone didn't take it well when the show was over and they found out there would be no more BBQ...

OverYourHead030.jpg

But this was a truly a truly great week. I have no control of what ends up on the cutting room floor but I did subtly mention the Brethren several times and the Spicewine is in several shots. I can't wait to see how it comes out!

If you want to see the rest of my pics, go here.

That last picture is my new screne saver. lololololol

Mista what is it about fellas like us wanting to choke people when food is around?
2mcf77d.jpg

Congrats on another success, I hope we get to see it over here.

Yes I did. Spoke with the Network executive and the producer. Both said they were impressed with how comfortable I was in front of the camera. They might be coming back to do a follow up show for the back house. But it is TV folks so you know I take everything with a grain of salt. But almost everyone on the crew told me I wouldn't be wasting my time if I pursued this further.

Can I have your autograph!

And now I can say:

"I knew Bigmista when..."

Standby...I sense a thread here...

I hope you made those guys work hard. That is some great looking food and as the Ambassadore of Q* I am sure there were at least one or two converts.

*one of your many titles:lol:

Great stuff. I am sure you will let us know when this will be aired, right???

I forgot to mention how impressed they all were with my super human strength.

In one scene, the host gave me a drill gun and we were screwing the cement board to the sub flooring. He couldn't figure out why it was taking longer for me to put in my screws. He took my drill and looked at it and said to me "Dude!! You were putting in the screws thru 1/2" cement board with the drill in reverse! How in the world did you do that?" I said, "You told me to put pressure on it. I put pressure on it."

In another scene, we were taking some doors of the hinges and the carpenter told me to hold the door while he took the last pin out of the bottom hinge. I guess I held it a little too snuggly because the door just cracked and came off in my hands.

And when we were taking off the last door, Andy the carpenter was having a hard time getting one of the pins out of the hinge. He banged on that thing for about 15 minutes and couldn't get it to budge. I said "Let me try" and I reached up and took it out with my bare hand.

I noticed that after that, whenever I made a hand gesture, everyone seemed to duck...

No doubt about it Mista, the camera loves you and your food!
I catch HGTV quite a bit, this show in particular, I'll be looking for you.

Looks like you still have all your fingers. Well fed crew is a happy crew. Bet they did a better job with all that smokey incentive. Can't wait to see the show.

Paul

First it's "Bigmista: Over Your Head"
Then, "Bigmista: BBQ Hard, With A Vengance":icon_pissed...Then, "Bigmista in BBQ: The Final Chapter" :evil:
...action figures, lunch boxes, cartoon series,...:biggrin::biggrin:

Really looking forward to watching the show.
Though I think that particular episode might be best viewed with some authentic Bigmista BBQ....someday perhaps. That's some nice looking Q as usual, Bigmista!

Congrats on your soon to be digital screen debute. Tools, I didn't see any pics of no stinkin tools, well you know what they say. No pics.............

Be looking for your big screen debute in my castle. Off to hang a door.

Mrs Mista, looks mighty pleased, you done good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I forgot to mention how impressed they all were with my super human strength.

In one scene, the host gave me a drill gun and we were screwing the cement board to the sub flooring. He couldn't figure out why it was taking longer for me to put in my screws. He took my drill and looked at it and said to me "Dude!! You were putting in the screws thru 1/2" cement board with the drill in reverse! How in the world did you do that?" I said, "You told me to put pressure on it. I put pressure on it."

In another scene, we were taking some doors of the hinges and the carpenter told me to hold the door while he took the last pin out of the bottom hinge. I guess I held it a little too snuggly because the door just cracked and came off in my hands.

And when we were taking off the last door, Andy the carpenter was having a hard time getting one of the pins out of the hinge. He banged on that thing for about 15 minutes and couldn't get it to budge. I said "Let me try" and I reached up and took it out with my bare hand.

I noticed that after that, whenever I made a hand gesture, everyone seemed to duck...

LMAO, that's some funny chit Mista ...
You da man bro, that's all i can say is - YOU DA MAN. :eusa_clap
Congrats to you, the Mrs (who was outstanding in your absence, i might add), and the whole fam. You make us all proud! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back