THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow!
What a web site!
This weekend, through this very web site, via a cousin, I learned that my older brother was back in Wisconsin.
Then I get to observe a husband/wife pi$$ing match develop (all in good fun, I know).
Simply awesome!

BTW, I loved this thread and getting a pre-edited-from-the-horses-mouth version of the show.

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

This chit is goood!

Keep it up and you'll be peddling hot dogs out of Morgan's wagon with that portable grill.[/quote]

The crew just called me and told me they were all pissed off. They just had lunch and the said the food didn't compare to mine at all.

Somebody yelled out, "They had the nerve to serve us ribs!"

I've created more BBQ snobs...

The crew just called me and told me they were all pissed off. They just had lunch and the said the food didn't compare to mine at all.

Somebody yelled out, "They had the nerve to serve us ribs!"

I've created more BBQ snobs...
Sounds like you are the go-to guy when they are in the area. Lock that deal in baby !:icon_cool

Back