THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mista, thanks for the update and the laughs. Look forward to seeing the show.

They probably want to come back to get more of the patented Bigmista BBQ.
I dont blame them a bit.
Im looking forward to seeing the show too....does Morgan make an entrance as well?

Oh and I didn't tell you guys that Neil saved me two pieces of pig candy. The guys were still doing some shooting and we were hungry so we left to get something to eat. Would you believe when we got back my stuff was gone. And they had the nerve to leave the plate. They could have removed the plate and acted as if they had thrown the whole thing away by mistake.

Nice job Mista! What is that rice dish?
How did they react to the fatties?
Congrats on your build, do you have finished pics of that? or do you have to wait until the show airs?

That was some chicken Jambalaya that I wasn't happy with but everyone else seemed to love.

Here are some pics of the finished room...

OverYourHead041.jpg

OverYourHead043.jpg

OverYourHead044.jpg

OverYourHead046.jpg

I tell ya, this kinda work just tires everyone out...

OverYourHead040.jpg

Is that the show where they give the over the head guy a t-shirt that says "It's My Fault" My wife watches that one I'll tell her to look for you.

Back