THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very cool that you fed the crew for the entire week. Food looks great aswell as your new finished room.

A Sunkist Orange Thermapen would go perfectly with the colors.:biggrin:

Cant wait for the episode to air.

I believe the Mista family had an extreemly busy week doing all that cooking for the crew and getting some hands on carpentry skills.
Congrats on the beautiful office and cant wait to watch this on tv.

That's not MY office. That is MrsMista's office where she handles the books for Bigmista's Barbecue. I'm only allowed to pass thru quietly.

Do you also have to get down on one knee and say a quiet thank you?

Excellent room, excellent pron, great story, BigMista vs. Alien vs. Predator? I do believe that there is some money to be made catering for movie and TV locations....if being in front of the camera doesn't work out.

Big Bro - Where in Ventura are you located? I ask because my in-laws live off of Johnson Drive in Montalvo (near Bristol) and we are there visiting at least a couple times a year. Is there any good BBQ in the Ventura/Oxnard area?

John

Come on John, whatever!!! Dude, everyone know the doctors don't even let you leave the grounds, never mind the state:rolleyes:

I forgot to mention how impressed they all were with my super human strength.

In one scene, the host gave me a drill gun and we were screwing the cement board to the sub flooring. He couldn't figure out why it was taking longer for me to put in my screws. He took my drill and looked at it and said to me "Dude!! You were putting in the screws thru 1/2" cement board with the drill in reverse! How in the world did you do that?" I said, "You told me to put pressure on it. I put pressure on it."

In another scene, we were taking some doors of the hinges and the carpenter told me to hold the door while he took the last pin out of the bottom hinge. I guess I held it a little too snuggly because the door just cracked and came off in my hands.

And when we were taking off the last door, Andy the carpenter was having a hard time getting one of the pins out of the hinge. He banged on that thing for about 15 minutes and couldn't get it to budge. I said "Let me try" and I reached up and took it out with my bare hand.

I noticed that after that, whenever I made a hand gesture, everyone seemed to duck...

This my friends, is just another of the obvious signs of the health benefits to be gained by consuming properly Q'ed pork products. Way to represent Neil!
The room looks great, I can't wait to see the episode. And dude, I don't know you from Adam, but that last pic of you and the baby tells me everything that is important. That could be the best shot I've ever seen on this site...

Yo Patio Dudio, sounds like a road trip is in order... Pick me up on your way through Utah, I'll call the docs and get you signed out for the trip.

Back