THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

...And dude, I don't know you from Adam, but that last pic of you and the baby tells me everything that is important. That could be the best shot I've ever seen on this site...

Boy how they both have grown.

Attachments

• Morgan 085.JPG
    Morgan 085.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 89
Fantastic. I know what this room looked like before and this is now very nice. I don't blame P, I would not let you use the room either ;>.

So did they make you participate in some of those Cheesy Skits they do on that show? And does that host (Eric Stromer) actually do much work? Me and the wife watch the show occasionally.

So did they make you participate in some of those Cheesy Skits they do on that show? And does that host (Eric Stromer) actually do much work? Me and the wife watch the show occasionally.

Eric is gone. They have a new guy Todd. I think the only participation Neil had with the skit was cooking. You have to ask Neil about him working.

Last edited:
How did you get on the show? If you posted that in a previous thread, I probably missed it and would love to see a link to the info.

The room looks awesome and that picture is priceless. Congrats!!

Very very cool. Awesome to now someone on TV. The great glowing box..... It is awesome to show people what real Q should taste like, and seeing the expressions of content when you show them. Great job guys! Can't wait to see the show. Keep us posted on times!!!

How did you get on the show? If you posted that in a previous thread, I probably missed it and would love to see a link to the info.

The room looks awesome and that picture is priceless. Congrats!!

Neil is so vague. Here is the link with the list of shows looking for people. Read carefully though, not all are in California and some may be coming to California during a different part of the year.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/be_on_hgtv/

If only she cleaned up after me at home like she does here...

*sigh* I guess that would be a daunting task for anyone. Hell I don't like to clean up after me.

If only she cleaned up after me at home like she does here...

*sigh* I guess that would be a daunting task for anyone. Hell I don't like to clean up after me.

There was nothing in our vows about cleaning and if there were, we probably wouldn't be married or you would have had to put a maid on my finger.

BigMista,
Congratulations to you and MrsMista.
You guys deserve every bit of fame you can get from this.
Sweet pics of Dad and Baby!
I can't see the room photos due to internet filter here at work, but they sound great!
I truly hope something big comes your way with the exposure...:razz:

*letting it go because I got a new trailer*

A new trailer, a sink and wife promoting your dream. So zip big boy :icon_shy Oh and don't forget trying to get you a truck and finagle you a new bigger smoker..

Keep it up and you'll be peddling hot dogs out of Morgan's wagon with that portable grill.

Back