New BBQ Pitmasters is on....The Big Pig Jig

417bullelk

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Tuffy bought a new Jack's Old South pit to try his hand at cooking his hog.....he his having trouble getting it to temp....

Myron said he's kissed a lot worse....Lol!!!

Funniest thing I've heard so far "I've been shakin like a dog chittin peach seeds" Bwahahahaha!

"Shakin' like a dog chittin' peach seeds..." I ain't heard that in a while!!

Johnny drops a rack of ribs!!!!!!!!
He[[ just pick it and dust it off and serv it.
Terry

Almost didnt recognize Lee Ann's trailer without all the pits around it.

I cooked with Paul at this one. Wanted to help him do all 3 meats. It was lots of fun doing the whole hog. Very proud of our results considering it was our 1st whole hog.

I hope to get back to the Pig Jig, it was one of the best,most fun contest I have ever been too.

Myron said he would kiss whichever end had less stuff on it.

David

Anybody hard if TLC picked it up for a second season yet? It was a good episode didn't make the BPJ this year we had to judge the same weekend.

I really love this show. I felt bad for Myron not placing after having to kiss that pig.

I cooked with Paul at this one. Wanted to help him do all 3 meats. It was lots of fun doing the whole hog. Very proud of our results considering it was our 1st whole hog.

I hope to get back to the Pig Jig, it was one of the best,most fun contest I have ever been too.
I have to admit that I was dumbfounded that Paul didn't do to his injection what he has no doubt done hundreds of times with stock -- just run it through a few layers of cheesecloth. Of course, that presumes that he had cheesecloth on-site.

John

I watching the second run tonight. I was dumbfounded by the guy that was using green peach for his smoker and the put lighter fluid on the wood to get it to light. I thought these guys knew what they were doing.

Back