Reservations for the 2010 KCBS Banquet in Philadelphia

Well... I have some bad news for all of you banquet-going people...

You're going to have to deal with seeing me! Parsley Lady will also be there to keep me in line :-D We'll be sitting at the Official BBQ Brethren table (Phil's table). I think there is room for one more at the table with us.

You're going to have to deal with seeing me! Parsley Lady will also be there to keep me in line :-D We'll be sitting at the Official BBQ Brethren table (Phil's table). I think there is room for one more at the table with us.
oh jeeeez, anybody else have an extra spot at another table so I can move?:tongue:

We're just taking the first come, first served route for a table. I know most of you farkers... I wanna meet new people! LOL!

sorry we got dibs :icon_blush::biggrin:
Glad I got to Phil early!!!

Damn, maybe there is room at Jeff's table... lol... J/K... Seems like the only time I see you guys is at comps and we live what, like 30 miles apart?

Just planning ahead... What is the recommended attire for the banquet? Is my Brethren Thong OK? :shock:

banquet attire is all across the board... in the three years that I have gone (KC 2x and Nashville last year) I have seen everything from sequins to suspenders... jeans to jackets. I guess it depends on what you feel comfy in.

I feel comfy in my Brethren thong :rolleyes:

What are all of you planning on wearing? Should I pack a suit or sport coat and dress shirt or ??? How about the ladies? What should Parsley Lady pack?

Having trouble finding an events schedule. Does anyone have one?

Looking for what time and day the banquet is? Also, what else will be going on and what time.

Thanks!

Coming in on sat what cool night clubs are close to the hotel?

Going to stay one night and trying to figure out if I stay Friday or Saturday night.

I really feel like the dinner and awards ceremony is Saturday night, but I have searched for awhile and cannot find anything confirming that. I would e-mail Kelly Cain at the KCBS office in the morning to know for sure. Sorry I can't help you more, but I look forward to meeting you there!

I was thinking that due to the drink prices, we should look into reserving a small banquet room for an after party. Wonder what the cost might be on something like that? Would be a great way for everyone to get together. Of course if I'm celebrating something else that night, I'd want anyone welcome, not just a Brethren gathering.

I was thinking that due to the drink prices, we should look into reserving a small banquet room for an after party. Wonder what the cost might be on something like that? Would be a great way for everyone to get together. Of course if I'm celebrating something else that night, I'd want anyone welcome, not just a Brethren gathering.

I'll check into it and email you.

I'll check into it and email you.

Maybe we can make it a theme party?? ;)

Still trying to talk my sister in going. She was not impressed after last years folded up by 10:00 pm.

Otherwise Jeff, I am sure we could all go and hang in Steph's room!!!!

Scottie I was just going to say.... we could kick it KC style, and have a margarita machine goin in Stith's room :) And be nomadic, staying one room ahead of the concierge. :eek:)

Back