THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firme, Pull your rig out here, set up in back yard. Mini Bash and then Disneyland trip with the kids. Sound like a plan?

Sounds like one hell of a plan. My daughter won't quite make that long of a haul just yet, but in the future that sounds like a very doable plan. I'm liking the whole Bash/Disney idea................I likey!!:eusa_clap

Hey norco can you do Mongolian BBQ on that thing?

Norco, where can we get our hands on one of those?

The guy I bought them from was in what we call a Mexican Mini Mall. The kind of place that pops up when a large store closes and people lease partitioned sections and sell. Think indoor swap meet. He was going out of buisness. They were listed as Mongolian BBq's. I have been looking for one for awhile. Sometimes is nice to mix up the BBq when folks come over. Anyhow I had seen the burners in my old stomping grounds at an ACE hardware, and then just the other day i was in Corona (local) and stopped at my favorite Mexican market for some produce and gawked in an Ace and they had the same set up only with shorter stands. They had not opened yet so I couldn't check the price.

Sounds like one hell of a plan. My daughter won't quite make that long of a haul just yet, but in the future that sounds like a very doable plan. I'm liking the whole Bash/Disney idea................I likey!!:eusa_clap

Take 40 out and if weather is warm you can stop in Laughlin NV/Bullhead City AZ. and we can go out on the lake and then here, or better yet here, Disney, Bash, then unwind there. Sure there are So cal Breathren That might make time to meet you. :icon_clown

Take 40 out and if weather is warm you can stop in Laughlin NV/Bullhead City AZ. and we can go out on the lake and then here, or better yet here, Disney, Bash, then unwind there. Sure there are So cal Breathren That might make time to meet you. :icon_clown

Ooooooooo, even more tempting of a plan. I like the Disney, Bash, and then unwind at the lake idea. It could be very doable maybe next summer when my daughter is a bit older and will do the road trip a bit easier too. I'm serious!!

You have convinced me to buy one of the discada pans. I always hesitated, but from what I can see, they rock. Seems like the thickness of the metal is just right. Quick ?. What is the diameter of the inside portion where you cooked the meat? I want to make sure it will fit into my burner set up? I just noticed you double tortillaed your tacos......that's a sigh that those baby's were fully loaded and needed the extra tortilla strength. I go double with mine too!!

You have convinced me to buy one of the discada pans. I always hesitated, but from what I can see, they rock. Seems like the thickness of the metal is just right. Quick ?. What is the diameter of the inside portion where you cooked the meat? I want to make sure it will fit into my burner set up? I just noticed you double tortillaed your tacos......that's a sigh that those baby's were fully loaded and needed the extra tortilla strength. I go double with mine too!!

Will measure when i get home and post.

Hey Doc,
Ever see this in Pomona?
Mariachis.jpg

Oh yes!! And have heen to loads of Quinceaneras and fiestas at Ganesha Park, Kellog Park, and Kennedy park. Ralph Welch park was another huge place for get togethers.
I need a road trip.

Fine looking tacos there... I'm sure they were as good as they look!

Back