Some Comal Tacos

An amazing cook as always Jeanie! Other than cleanup, do you have a preference between a convex/concave comal? Thx

Last edited:
Makes my naner and choke butter sandwich look kinda lame. I can only imagine how good the flavors were!

That’s my kind of a taco feast ,,,,,
Ur out door cooks are worthy of hijacking a Shiner beer truck just to get and invite,,,LOL !!!

Looks amazing (as usual) Jeanie!

BTW: How many were you feeding? Looks like enough for a passel of happy folks!

Bruce

That is simply amazing, Jeanie. Outstanding! I'd have been chowing down instead of watching the game with that feast.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! It's a relaxing way to feed company... once the prep work is done. :-D

Oh girl, we got about 2" of sleet. Not fun. Still here. Lucky we didn't get much/any of a round 2 last night. Hope y'all are doing well. Nothing like busting ice, right?
Shoot, Kevin!! Sleet is no fun at all!!
I just finished thawing frozen water pipes! At least I didn't have to do any digging and there were no broken pipes this time. :laugh:

Excellent work, fine lady. :thumb:

Your friends must surely consider themselves blessed to be invited to your cooks/parties.

Good friends, good beer, great food. What football game???

Thanks Craig! Friends feed me well when it's their turn. I'm lucky to have them around! :-D

An amazing cook as always Jeanie! Other than cleanup, do you have a preference between a convex/concave comal? Thx

Thanks Steve!
I like them both. This one is a lot easier to clean though. lol
I use the other one for beef cheek tacos, I like the way you can keep the cooked meats warm around the side while cooking on the dome. :-D

MlW5wcL.jpg

yEfEnMC.jpg

Looks amazing (as usual) Jeanie!

BTW: How many were you feeding? Looks like enough for a passel of happy folks!

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! There were 5 of us. A couple of big eaters in the mix. lol :laugh:

So I had three tacos and two Shiners.

Then I woke up, wife kicking my foot.

I need sleep

Back