THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks good. Looks like enough bottom vents. I would pop 2 or 3 more just to make sure it gets enough draw. Also, may want to deburr the cut out. If someone grabs the barrel from the cut out area, I can see a nasty cut happening. I have been looking at those type burners. How big is the difference between it's lowest and highest flame setting?

The one you have has 2 control knobs vs the ones I see around here have 1. Does one control the outter ring and one the inner?

Bob

Looks good. Looks like enough bottom vents. I would pop 2 or 3 more just to make sure it gets enough draw. Also, may want to deburr the cut out. If someone grabs the barrel from the cut out area, I can see a nasty cut happening. I have been looking at those type burners. How big is the difference between it's lowest and highest flame setting?

The one you have has 2 control knobs vs the ones I see around here have 1. Does one control the outter ring and one the inner?

Bob

I deburred it after I took the picture. It definitely would have been a bad cut if someone grabbed it there. That metal was sharp and thin.

This burner has two knobs. One controls the inner ring and one controls the outer ring. It has a high pressure regulator so it can be a very low flame or you can crank it up like a weed burner.

I really like this burner so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you able to run only one ring if you wanted to? I like the fact you can control the rings and flame that way.

Bob

Are you able to run only one ring if you wanted to? I like the fact you can control the rings and flame that way.

Bob

Yes you can.

It fit my Griswold cast iron skillet perfectly too.

7f76ba5df6e4ff7262fef7a761cee6dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Do you have a model number or something you can share? I looked up Alpha Propane Burners, but I can only find those single knob control models. Being able to control each one independently is something I am looking for. Thanks again.

Bob

I like that simple set up

Really like the simplicity, but my wife would not bae happy with the look.

You know how it is :loco:

Back