THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is what it is Ron, care to debate it's not, dude is a troll and I don't know how that can even be debatable. Personally I don't care because I have this jackass on ignore.

Hello El Deuchbag I see you. :heh:

Plain and simple fact: he’s not breaking any rules. YOU ARE!

It is what it is Ron, care to debate it's not, dude is a troll and I don't know how that can even be debatable. Personally I don't care because I have this jackass on ignore.

Debating it or not or whatever.....we don't have you on ignore. Like I said, we give the rope......you all can run with it. I say you drop it. You will lose any debate!

For the Mod Team....jackasses and trolls come in all shapes and sizes. They really do.

Bob

Last edited:
Thank you to Rusty kettle and medic for stepping in.

I think the definition of troll on this board is someone who says what someone doesnt want to hear.

Why do you need a pellet cooker when you already have 11 smokers? Troll

UDS is winning competitions left and right and can be built for $ 100- TROLL

You don't need a $5000 stick burner to make great bbq- it's the cook not the cooker- FARKING TROLL.

Last edited:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok I'm done.

Thank you to Rusty kettle and medic for stepping in.

I think the definition of troll on this board is someone who says what someone doesnt want to hear.

Why do you need a pellet cooker when you already have 11 smokers? Troll

UDS is winning competitions left and right and can be built for $ 100- TROLL

You don't need a $5000 stick burner to make great bbq- it's the cook not the cooker- FARKING TROLL.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

zaddN9xl.jpg

EDIT!!!!! Sorry meant to add this one in here too

ulJ2qO0l.jpg

Last edited:
Debating it or not or whatever.....we don't have you on ignore. Like I said, we give the rope......you all can run with it. I say you drop it. You will lose any debate!

For the Mod Team....jackasses and trolls come in all shapes and sizes. They really do.

Bob
I'm not debating anything Bob, just stating facts. What has this cat ever done to contribute to this community other than try to stir up ****? He's happy right now because he has his **** storm which is exactly what he wanted todo in the first place. Think not?

I respect people that say what they feel in person, this ding dong would not fit in that category.

Lunchie, I enjoy making and eating brisket. HOWEVER, I also do not enjoy dry brisket. I think maybe you should try a beef shoulder clod... way bigger and wont dry out. I have only made one, but it left me with some pretty good pulled beef for weeks, and weeks, and weeks...later out of the freezer. Anyway, glad to have you back rustling feathers again. Maybe try and invite some less aggressive topics with you next time? :smile:
:boxing::blah::boxing::frusty::Cry::flame::smash:

Last edited:
el luchador at it again.

I will say that i think Brisket is overrated for its cost in the Northeastern part of the US. But we all know you are here to troll, and cause trouble.

7 pages so far confirms it. I guess i should give you props because there is a lot of vets here that keep falling for your traps.

Ok.. I'm done jerking around..

Instead of locking the thread, I'm leaving it open for constructive brisket cooking dialogue....

and instead of hanging out with my wife and kids, I will babysit grown adults here and permanently lock out anyone who continues with the bullchit. No warning, no last chance, no nuttin. Simply banned and done.

Too many of you dont seem to understand that moderators have the final say and once a warning is posted it is in your best interest to avoid negotiations, stop trying to have the last word and just move on. Its the mods jobs to decide if a member is stating his opinions, encouraging a dialogue, or trolling. members can REPORT the post if they feel its questionable, but it is NOT ok to start making accusations or stirring chit because of some previous chip you've got in another thread.

Its your call.. any further dialogue better be about brisket, pro/con. Cross the line again, squeeze in a wise as comment or opinion and you will find the forum giving a 404 page not found error.

Sucks this is how we(mods) have to spend a Saturday night. :mmph::mmph::mmph::mmph:

btw... In case some of you start wondering what happened..

Ok my pro/con is everybody knows the name "brisket" They expect this cut to be delicious. Not everyone in the US has access to "prime" "brisket" for a cost affected price. Some of us pay more for "select" grade then some pay for "prime" grade. This makes a huge impact on final product.

This is my legit reason to agree that Brisket is overrated. There are cheaper cuts that produce better results like "short ribs"

If you don’t like brisket try a beef shoulder clod. It’s cheaper and you get more meat. This is the cut of meat that most Texas joints used befor brisket became famous

I've only cooked brisket three times since I got my LSG smoker.

First time was eh.

Second time was really, really bad. I put wayyyyyy too much pepper on it and it was inedible.

Third time was actually pretty dang good!

I enjoy the challenge of learning through trial and error how to cook something well. Brisket is certainly challenging for me as a newbie with many variables. But that's what I really enjoy about it.

I think I actually like MAKING the food more than eating it (though the eating part can be pretty darn good also).

Ok.. I'm done jerking around..

Instead of locking the thread, I'm leaving it open for constructive brisket cooking dialogue....

and instead of hanging out with my wife and kids, I will babysit grown adults here and permanently lock out anyone who continues with the bullchit. No warning, no last chance, no nuttin. Simply banned and done.

Too many of you dont seem to understand that moderators have the final say and once a warning is posted it is in your best interest to avoid negotiations, stop trying to have the last word and just move on. Its the mods jobs to decide if a member is stating his opinions, encouraging a dialogue, or trolling. members can REPORT the post if they feel its questionable, but it is NOT ok to start making accusations or stirring chit because of some previous chip you've got in another thread.

Its your call.. any further dialogue better be about brisket, pro/con. Cross the line again, squeeze in a wise as comment or opinion and you will find the forum giving a 404 page not found error.

Sucks this is how we(mods) have to spend a Saturday night. :mmph::mmph::mmph::mmph:

Last sentence needing a little editing so to better get the point across. I wish we had bigger sized font.

Bob

Back