THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought 4 bags to try, thanks for the heads up, asked the lady if they are selling alot and they said no. Asked if I could get a deal for a pallet, they said maybe if I talked to a manager . Might go back if I like it lol, kinsford is close to being on sale too.

Bought 4 bags to try, thanks for the heads up, asked the lady if they are selling alot and they said no. Asked if I could get a deal for a pallet, they said maybe if I talked to a manager . Might go back if I like it lol, kinsford is close to being on sale too.
I'd consider a pallet of I had the room for it. I have three cooks under my belt with it so far and I'm liking it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

There was a huge pallet in the outdoor lawn and garden section of North Versailles Walmart. Still debating if it's worth trying out.

At that price, you got nothing to lose if you like it, and only $10 if you don't. I make bad decisions costing more than $10 on a daily basis.

Lol. Sounds a lot like me, but good advice :becky:.

I'm up to 11 bags total now having used one fully and like it. I can tell no noticeable different in burn time or flavor. Granted it is only one bag, but out of the gate I do really like it. Size consistency of the first bag was really good as well.

I don't know when that sale is going to end, but I'm probably going to go get 5 more bags today and just load up.

Lol. Sounds a lot like me, but good advice :becky:.

I'm up to 11 bags total now having used one fully and like it. I can tell no noticeable different in burn time or flavor. Granted it is only one bag, but out of the gate I do really like it. Size consistency of the first bag was really good as well.

I don't know when that sale is going to end, but I'm probably going to go get 5 more bags today and just load up.

I grabbed 8 right from the start - figured I was comfortable with the brand for smoke wood, the charcoal can't be horrible. I'm almost halfway thru the first bag since Sunday already and I'm really liking it too. I may make another lap myself before they sell it out.

I’m in.

XzViP7al.jpg

Grabbed 3 bags this morning. Actually wish I had grabbed a few more. Will probably make a second run.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Did anyone else get a costco pan spray, water bottle top, an open yet unused bandaid, wd40, and a Pete the Cat 'The Wheels on the Bus' edition in theirs???? :twitch::twitch:
GnUilwol.jpg

So never again with this garbage :shocked:..........still going to fire it up tomorrow though :-D

Please tell me this is a joke....

I picked up 3 bags today and just finished doing quick ribeye cook on the kettle. I like it and will be picking up more this weekend. Definitely great deal.

hC8iuVq.jpg

59RXa3b.jpg

1lbHMiS.jpg

gul3wnH.jpg

Aside from the ridiculous price, I'm digging Western it for its density. I happened to be at both Walmart and Costco today, Costco having 34lb bags of cowboy. It was surprising how much bigger the bag of cowboy was, despite being roughly the same quantity. Now excuse me while I go fire up some Western.

Back