THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

View attachment 159069
If someone already posted this, apologies. I saw it on the Humphrey's forum a couple days ago and confirmed yesterday. Bought just enough to last me through the week :clap2:

Nice color on your car. I too am testing my suspension.

Attachments

• 20180518_185735.jpg
    20180518_185735.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 383
  • 20180518_185859.jpg
    20180518_185859.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 382
I'm already done with this charcoal now :mad: :mad2:.

Got back in town and went to my local walmart to buy 3 more bags since it is so cheap. but I've never seen so much crap in the bag other than charcoal!! Rocks, a little metal, and tiny garbage chunks/dust are one thing......
si5RXTIl.jpg

Did anyone else get a costco pan spray, water bottle top, an open yet unused bandaid, wd40, and a Pete the Cat 'The Wheels on the Bus' edition in theirs???? :twitch::twitch:
GnUilwol.jpg

So never again with this garbage :shocked:..........still going to fire it up tomorrow though :-D

I’m in for two bags. I’m working thru a 40# El Diablo so Going to be a while before I get to it though. Not eating supper has crashed my coal consumption.

Picked up two bags today. The idiots never put it out on the floor. I had to find it on the top of the storage shelves. The employee even said they don't put it out on the floor & he can't understand how they expect to sell any.

Picked up two bags today. The idiots never put it out on the floor. I had to find it on the top of the storage shelves. The employee even said they don't put it out on the floor & he can't understand how they expect to sell any.

I had that same experience. I had to find a guy to take the pallet off the rack. He unloaded my 8 bags and hoisted it right back up. I couldn't believe it.

I'm already done with this charcoal now :mad: :mad2:.

Got back in town and went to my local walmart to buy 3 more bags since it is so cheap. but I've never seen so much crap in the bag other than charcoal!! Rocks, a little metal, and tiny garbage chunks/dust are one thing......
si5RXTIl.jpg

Did anyone else get a costco pan spray, water bottle top, an open yet unused bandaid, wd40, and a Pete the Cat 'The Wheels on the Bus' edition in theirs???? :twitch::twitch:
GnUilwol.jpg

So never again with this garbage :shocked:..........still going to fire it up tomorrow though :-D

Hope I'm that lucky with the 2 I grabbed yesterday. Mine too was on the top shelf but then my eagle eyed wife spotted some on the end of the aisle. Having t storms today so probably be later this week when I fire it off.

Just opened a bag, sadly no hidden treasures! Looks good just slapped some wings on my drum to get a feel for it. I like it so far. Will see when I eat the wings. Figured small chicken parts would be a good test also. Didn't use any wood for a fair assessment.

Welp bout to head back to Walmart and load the truck up. The chicken wings were great. Small chicken parts would have shown any off flavors with smoking. I thought they were great and obviously the wife did too since she pushed me out of the way to get seconds!

Last edited:
Haven't used much lump, the Walmart here has pallets of the Western lump, so everyone thinks it's worth it? They also have b and b hickory and some have cowboys.

I definitely think it was worth it. 10 bucks for 30 pounds is a hell of a deal. It cooked well. I went back and got 11 more bags. That will hold me until next year.

The same thing happened to me today. Looked at brickseek and it said there were 50 bags at the Walmart closest to me. Went up there and found the two pallets way up on the top rack. Had to get the worker get it down. He took two bags off and put the pallet right back up there. I told him if it burns good I would be back for more. He gave me the look of death. I don’t understand why they don’t have it down so people can buy it. Weird.

Back