THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
A couple months back, probably right before all the shenanigans began, I emailed Weber customer service because both of my rotisserie motors seemed to be seized up and neither would spin - as I inconveniently came to find out on Thanksgiving Day last year - and inquired as to whether or not they were user serviceable or there was any troubleshooting steps I could make to get them “unstuck”. I finally heard back from them today and they shipped me out a new one, even though they were out of warranty (which I stated), nor was I expecting any sort of replacement.

Gotta give kudos to their customer service, it’s always been good :thumb:

Last edited:
Yeah Weber is the bomb when it comes to customer service. Had a warped door on my 22" wsm that was warped while I was on the phone talking to customer service I got disconnected on the phone with them after I had told my whole story about the door and called back and talked to another person and got a new door shipped to me right away. Then the next day got another door sent I guess from the person I was disconnected from and called Weber and they said keep both.

I've always had great service from them. When I bought my first kettle years ago, I was putting it together and had the lid sitting on the railing of the deck. I accidently knocked it off and dented it and knocked it out of round.

I called and asked what I needed to do to buy a new lid. After I told them the story, they just sent me a new lid for free even though it was my fault. That always impressed me.

They do not lack in the CS dept... that is for sure! Love hearing stories like this :)

Had 2 experiences with Weber cust service. One was user error with a Genesis grill and the other was a packing issue with a WSM. Both were handled promptly, courteously and ZERO hassles. That’s why I keep coming back!

Back