THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would have ordered from you if I'd have known. Too late, my Cajun Bandit kit will be here tomorrow.

Their ring also can be flipped to fit the WSM.

No problem bro, just pass the info along when you see someone else lookin'! :wink:

CB makes this ring for us, it's the exact same ring! We asked them to start making it due to the demand and the perfect fit of the ROL for the kettle.
ROL and CB are the only ones that this ring will be available through for the most part, there is a wholesale program for dealers, but they will most likely be selling at the same price or higher.

No problem bro, just pass the info along when you see someone else lookin'! :wink:

CB makes this ring for us, it's the exact same ring! We asked them to start making it due to the demand and the perfect fit of the ROL for the kettle.
ROL and CB are the only ones that this ring will be available through for the most part, there is a wholesale program for dealers, but they will most likely be selling at the same price or higher.
In the future? what all do I need to get the rib ulator to work on the ole kettle?

In the future? what all do I need to get the rib ulator to work on the ole kettle?

You'll need the ring, 22.5 kettle size ROL and rod & motor. Any generic rod & motor will work, however we do carry a rod & cordless motor kit that you'll get about 25+ hours outta 2 D cell batteries.

if you use the google search at the bottom of the page and just search for chick o lator, rib o lator or just plain "Lator" you'll find a bunch of ROL pron postings, Swamprb being one of the leading posters since he was one of our guinnea pigs, NTTAWWT... :becky:

I'll pass it along. Thanks!

Update May 8th 10:24 pm.

I've purchased a thermo meter for my first kettle mod.

and I'm going to install it on the lid and make it tough the grill grate.

The first mod. Thermo meter install through the lid.

861964727_y7JYh-L.jpg

&

861964674_S6k2z-L.jpg

By the my iphone camera is really getting on my nerves.

( sorry bout the noise in the pictures )

By the my iphone camera is really getting on my nerves.

( sorry bout the noise in the pictures )

Here you go.. final mod w/Cajun bandit & thermometer:

1.jpg

2.jpg

The motor runs on 2 D-cell batteries, and will go 36 hours without having to change them.

3.jpg

Nothing like meat Q'd by rotisserie!

Here you go.. final mod w/Cajun bandit & thermometer:

1.jpg

2.jpg

The motor runs on 2 D-cell batteries, and will go 36 hours without having to change them.

3.jpg

Nothing like meat Q'd by rotisserie!
Nice with the Cajun mod, how long can you go until you have to check the grill to either add more water to the drip pan and or fill the grill with more coal?

Back