THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yep, women like it when you eat healthy. It's a real turn-on.

So, you heard it here first everyone. Vote for Gore and get lucky! :thumb:

When all my wife's girlfriends found out what I was cooking last week. (2 pound lobster tail, 6 rib-eye steaks & baked potatoes ) 3 of them showed up for dinner. They were dippin that tail in butter and devouring all my meat. I think I put an extra pound on each of them girls. ( :)== they love it when I cook the high calorie stuff! Must be where you live gore. Go to silverfinger6 to see what them gals got to eat!

When all my wife's girlfriends found out what I was cooking last week. (2 pound lobster tail, 6 rib-eye steaks & baked potatoes ) 3 of them showed up for dinner. They were dippin that tail in butter and devouring all my meat. I think I put an extra pound on each of them girls. ( :)== they love it when I cook the high calorie stuff! Must be where you live gore. Go to silverfinger6 to see what them gals got to eat!

... so you're telling us that you got lucky with your wife and three of her girlfriends, ... or are you changing the subject? :noidea:

Last edited:
I don't care how much of a turn on eating healthy or otherwise is to women (even Shirley), your still not going to get lucky without the proper vessel. WW4BBQ-1 is the vessel for you. One of the many things that has just be declassified is the fact that it acts as a transformer (no Mongo its not Optimus Prime) with many uses that I cant get into here. For a complete demonstration VOTE for WW4BBQ-1 and wait for the demonstration to load, if it doesn't load right away just keep waiting. :becky:

You Know "THE LIST" the final enlisment of who's on who's side after defecting to the other side then back to be a double agent then flip over to the other side to be a triple agent and then join a side to be on list of who's on who's side.

I think??:twitch:

OK, here's the list.

TEAM NOOB
--------------
A bunch of farking noobs.

TEAM VETERAN
---------------
A bunch of people very hesitant about letting either bucc or biggy on their team.

One of the many things that has just be declassified is the fact that it acts as a transformer (no Mongo its not Optimus Prime) with many uses that I cant get into here. For a complete demonstration VOTE for WW4BBQ-1 and wait for the demonstration to load, if it doesn't load right away just keep waiting. :becky:

I highly recommend voting for WW4BBQ-1 as well... I did and it transformed into this which I promply devoured again. :hungry:

transformers5-hi.jpg

:becky:

I highly recommend voting for WW4BBQ-1 as well... I did and it transformed into this which I promply devoured again. :hungry:

transformers5-hi.jpg

:becky:

The above ^^^ transformation is available for the first 50 voters, the system hasn't been tested beyond that and I'm not sure what to expect after that point but hey lets find out together. :becky:

The above ^^^ transformation is available for the first 50 voters, the system hasn't been tested beyond that and I'm not sure what to expect after that point but hey lets find out together. :becky:

So you want to find out together? Maybe we should ask her first if she's cool with dat. I don't need another 2x4'ing.

Back