THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopefully, everyone will be honest, and only vote one time, and not once per IP address.

CD

Hmmmm, there are only about 5000 IP's where I work. JUST KIDDING!

A TD win would mean nothing if one cheated. This is a Friendly comp between some Dam Fine BBQ'ers and Brethren. :thumb: :becky: :thumb:

Great Job by everyone who entered! (Yes, even tha Noobs) :clap:

Hopefully, everyone will be honest, and only vote one time, and not once per IP address.

Wow, this leaves open all sorts of possibilities:

Is it ok if we vote multiple times and are honest about it and tell people we voted multiple times? :confused:

How about if we only vote once and lie and tell people we voted multiple times? :noidea:

What if we vote multiple times, but only one time for each entry? :loco:

Hey, I've paid good money for all these IP addresses. I should be able to use them. :mad2:

Just what are the rules anyway? :tsk:

Wow, this leaves open all sorts of possibilities:

Is it ok if we vote multiple times and are honest about it and tell people we voted multiple times? :confused:

How about if we only vote once and lie and tell people we voted multiple times? :noidea:

What if we vote multiple times, but only one time for each entry? :loco:

Hey, I've paid good money for all these IP addresses. I should be able to use them. :mad2:

Just what are the rules anyway? :tsk:

Hey Moose, would you explain the rules to Gore?

CD

My Farking head hurts from looking at all that great food. This one is going to take a little time to choose one out of so many winners.

For Sure Brother. It's like Phil should publish a calender with Graphic Pron shots for each month of the year from the Hall of Flame. OR a centerfold in the Magazine. :thumb: Maybe even another poll to decide each month of the year. I hear Bigabyte is not too busy. Maybe He could run with it.

For Sure Brother. It's like Phil should publish a calender with Graphic Pron shots for each month of the year from the Hall of Flame. OR a centerfold in the Magazine. :thumb:

Now there's a novel idea. We should have a calendar. Why didn't anyone think of that before? :doh:

I would publish a calendar, but half of you farkers can't take a picture that is in focus. It's so hard to find good talent, anymore. :tsk:

That's a soft focus. It's meant to set a certain romantic mood. I'm surprised you didn't know that, being an arteest and all. :drama:

Back