THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well crap. Surveymonkey will not let me see the current tally at work unless I actually DO vote again. :tsk: Who's ahead?

Just vote again. I think it's ok as long as you tell us how many times you vote. At least that is what CD said. Of course to be consistent, everyone who does this should vote for "Gore." That way we'll know exactly how many people voted multiple times ... whole-wheat baguette ... now what was that about? :crazy:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

That was a really tough decision... :tsk:

In the end I had to go with the entry that I thought would take me to the final frontier on a five year voyage to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no farkanaut has gone before. :thumb:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

That was a really tough decision... :tsk:

In the end I had to go with the entry that I thought would take me to the final frontier on a five year voyage to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no farkanaut has gone before. :thumb:

And kill them...

Fark! even from the same computer, I can't go back and look at the votes without voting again. It just takes me back to the voting poll.

I'm pretty sure ya'll want a coconut filled with Caipirinha made with home still'd rum... jussayin'... :wink:

And I've still got a good deal of it too. I'll trade shots for votes! :mrgreen:

20120926_134804.jpg

I'm pretty sure ya'll want a coconut filled with Caprihana made with home still'd rum... jus' sayin'... :wink:

And I've still got a good deal of it too. I'll trade shots for votes! :mrgreen:
20120926_134804.jpg

Fark, what a dilemma. I could really clean up, selling votes in this one, since i can vote multiple times. It's really hard to turn this offer down. How many shots for how many votes? :becky:

Fark, what a dilemma. I could really clean up, selling votes in this one, since i can vote multiple times. It's really hard to turn this offer down. How many shots for how many votes? :becky:

We'll gitcha a straw. And a chair.

Oh and you godda come to me... crossing state lines with homemade hooch :mod: :mod: :cop: :cop:

Looks like now we know the identity of that health-conscious voter. :twitch:

Funny thing is I really don't remember what your it looked like, after all those my head was spinning and I just went, eenie, meenie, minee, mo Gore's the one. I didn't vote one millions times for SPAM did I? :thumb::thumb:

Back