THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think this will probably be the first TD in our history where the winner got 3 votes.

Wow what a poll!!!! Can we all take a moment of silence to honor all the critters that gave the ultimate sacrifice in this war and to all the nice meals we had.

Ok that will do now back to the pictures and trash talk

Wow what a poll!!!! Can we all take a moment of silence to honor all the critters that gave the ultimate sacrifice in this war and to all the nice meals we had.

Ok that will do now back to the pictures and trash talk

In case nobody noticed, I used a whole-wheat baguette. I figured that would capture the health conscious vote ... if he shows up. :tsk:

OMFG! I can't even imagine what you went through to get this up Bigabyte. Thank you brother. How the heck am I gonna choose? I sorta wish we just had two choices, Noobs or Vets, but that's just 'cause I'm lazy.

What a great stack of entries, great job everyone!

It's not easy to choose from 149 pictures of great food and one sprinkle-covered fish. :becky: I finally used the scientific method: since I haven't eaten yet this morning and I'm really hungry, I looked through all the photos and the one that made my stomach growl the loudest got my vote.

Unfortunately, it was from the farking enemy forces, but oh, well-my scientific stomach wants a fatty and omelet and homefries this morning. :tsk:

OK, photo is up now.

What do you mean?

I mean I checked my choice, hit done, and it took me to the results page, but my vote didn't show up. The choice I voted for was still showing 0. I think it finally showed up, maybe a delayed reaction or a lazy computer? :confused:

Back