THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is an awesome thing guys, and its helping tremendously to prop up our account for the monthly bills. November December we get hit with some of the yearly stuff. The additional drive space, email boxes, secure/private domain IDS, SEO, etc.. those are yearly subscriptions and end of year we get hit hard. This is helping out with those tremendously!

Some folks that have offered to purchase additional subs for the drawing have asked how to do it..

Use the "donation to forum overhead' link on the top navbar.

in the dropdown box that asks for your forum ID, add a note that its for the subscription giveaway. Also, tell Bryerwood BBQ youre in so he can include yours in the total count of subs.

appreciate all youre doing guys..Thank you all. The Brethren Spirit is alive and well!!

This is an awesome thing guys, and its helping tremendously to prop up our account for the monthly bills. November December we get hit with some of the yearly stuff. The additional drive space, email boxes, secure/private domain IDS, SEO, etc.. those are yearly subscriptions and end of year we get hit hard. This is helping out with those tremendously!

Some folks that have offered to purchase additional subs for the drawing have asked how to do it..

Use the "donation to forum overhead' link on the top navbar.

in the dropdown box that asks for your forum ID, add a note that its for the subscription giveaway. Also, tell Bryerwood BBQ youre in so he can include yours in the total count of subs.

appreciate all youre doing guys..Thank you all. The Brethren Spirit is alive and well!!

My check never cleared from September. The “beer” came back. Is there a delay in processing paper checks?

This is a great idea to get the subscription juices flowing!
I have a thought, though. While there is time to think about it, how will these subscriptions be handled if the annual kettle raffle is done this year?

Been on here for a long time and this is the best group of brother one could have.. Ive never been able to pay due to my ex and never ending court battles.. I would love to have a full subscription.. And if not I thank all of the brethren who donated to make this happen any way. Proud to be one of you!

Last edited:
82829.jpg

This is a great idea to get the subscription juices flowing!
I have a thought, though. While there is time to think about it, how will these subscriptions be handled if the annual kettle raffle is done this year?

Shouldn't have any affect on the kettle raffle if it's done. These are two separate entities. Hopefully the kettle drawing will go on to help add to this wonderful place! There can only be so many winners in this one so hopefully it will inspire people to get In the kettle drawing if it is done.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE BRETHREN THAT HAVE ADDED TO THE SUBSCRIPTION GIVE-AWAY!

Last edited:
Back