THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By my count that is 17 subscriptions we now have in the prize pool!

How cool is that!? :-D

:clap2:

For those wanting to pay forward these subscriptions, go to the top left hand corner where it says: Donation For Forum Overhead and you can pay through paypal there.

I'm guessing Blythewood BBQ'er will update the OP and answer the PMs when he returns.

Thanks again to all who are participating, both entrants and sponsors, this is gonna be a blast!

Last edited:
Thanks for the help SirPorkaLot for the info! I just got home from a long day at the pharma plant!

WooooHoooo! We are now up to 17 subscriptions to give away! As SirPorkaLot said anyone wanting to add to the cause just use the Donation to cover forum overhead that John highlighted in the post above! Let us know so we can keep count of how many lucky members to draw

Thanks for all who have donated to this. This right here is what the Brethren are all about!

Back