THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

MamaQ

Here's my brave attempt at stuffed pork loin 2-ways. The first was with pesto, Italian seasonings, Italian cheeses, baby spinach, and feta. The second was Southwest: salsa verde, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, Mexican cheeses, chopped onion. I think they both turned out pretty good, for my first attempt, but I do need to improve my knife skills in laying out the loin. My husband and the daughter's BF liked the Italian, while my daughter and I preferred the Southwest. I do think I'll go heavier on the flavor for the Southwest next time -- chopped greed chilis and maybe some cayenne. Very little left over, which is always a positive. Here are the shots. I know -- I also need to work on my camera skills.:icon_blush:

Attachments

Looks good from here! I'd take one of each bout now....

Here's my brave attempt at stuffed pork loin 2-ways. The first was with pesto, Italian seasonings, Italian cheeses, baby spinach, and feta. The second was Southwest: salsa verde, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, Mexican cheeses, chopped onion. I think they both turned out pretty good, for my first attempt, but I do need to improve my knife skills in laying out the loin. My husband and the daughter's BF liked the Italian, while my daughter and I preferred the Southwest. I do think I'll go heavier on the flavor for the Southwest next time -- chopped greed chilis and maybe some cayenne. Very little left over, which is always a positive. Here are the shots. I know -- I also need to work on my camera skills.:icon_blush:

ALWAYS a good sign. Nice work.

Both look great. Little or no left-overs is the best "grade" you can get.

Back