THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i think im in too, but havent signed up.

I may be going to Dover. :wink: :twisted:

I am happy to announce that I received word from the Governors office this morning that the

Battle of the BBQ Brethren
at the
Sayville Fall Festival
benefiting
Breast Cancer Help, Inc.
will be a
New York State Championship.

I hope to see you all there.

Eric

i just got comformation about phil going to Dover. it seems he will not be competeing in sayville because of a personal conflict

Last edited:
I'm still not sure my wife will let me compete so I sent in my $25 check today for a 30x30 site. Comes with free water and electric so I'll bring a couple folding chairs, a stereo and some beer and just hang out.

BBQ Contest: $ 175.00
Grilling Contest: $ 50.00
Electrical hookup for site Free
Water hookup (must provide hose and y-adapter) Free
Premium Site Fee 30x30 (limited number of sites) $ 25.00

All New York contests are considered NEBS contests and the points count. I'll be in Dover.

Thanks Rich, not that we are anywhere near Team of the Year. Maybe some day. Not to throw a monkey wrench in the mix, but I though I heard Tom Christine say that Downstate NY was MABA territory.

MABA Website said:
MABA will have a significant presence at BBQ competitions throughout the region it serves (DE, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV). We will be doing the "Competitor's Breakfast" on Saturday morning at many of these events, sponsoring Iron Chef contests, and providing an information booth. The State Cup program is also progressing well.

Is it possible that they both sanction it?

Back