THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make sure you stop by Swamp Pit and introduce yourselves, we love to meet new friends, that's what makes contest so great...nothing about cooking or judges...lol :biggrin:

Looking forward to meeting you again Julie....We met you at the Ribfest in New Paltz and also in Westport CT at the Blues, Views & BBQ event....you're the one that referred me to this site and I want to thank you for that.....See you this weekend and good luck to all.
I would ignore her this weekend just based on the fact that she forgot you:biggrin:

Cracker and I fly out tomorrow and will hit JFK about 5:30pm. Can't wait to hoist a few with some new friends. Keep that foul weather at bay!! My little Cracker Buddy doesn't own a coat!!!

See some of you tomorrow!!

Spice

In all seriousness, If Jimmy needs a coat, I can lend him one. 3-4XL tall. Let me know.

Greg

I would ignore her this weekend just based on the fact that she forgot you:biggrin:

Did not forget...just had not seen the picture...sorry we can't all be like you and know everybody's names:tongue: or when they signed up to the forum.

Everyone is welcome at the SwampPit:biggrin:

Back