THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's nothing you made that I wouldn't enjoy eating. I think you're right about the texture thing about eating eyes, I've eaten fish eyes all my life and now I gotta get me a pig head. I'll probably have to fight my youngest daughter, 10yo, for the eyes, she always wants to try everything. Great cook.

Wow amazing. I would love soke pigs head.. might need to mske a trip to my ole butcher

I did a whole hog this summer and cheeks were insane

With eyes and brains on the menu I'm pretty sure all the food groups where accounted for!:mrgreen:

Woops...I see the brains where lost! Oh well still a great mix of food. Well done. I'm gonna get a pig head for my next cook fo sho!

everything looked great!

the funniest part of that video was when you ate the first eye and the frau sounded like she was having to take a deep breath to not gag................lol

everything looked great!

the funniest part of that video was when you ate the first eye and the frau sounded like she was having to take a deep breath to not gag................lol

Ha ya. That was my wife who will eat most things including the cheek meat and squirrel, but some of the organ stuff gets her. She did try a small portion of the cow brains last time, but that super soft squishy (oyster type) texture she doesn't care for.

Wife was at the Asian store today told her to see if she could get me a head. No luck, they only had snouts.

Back