THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man its lookin good! I doubt the missus would ever let me cook a head of any kind LOL. What parts of the head do you eat? obviously cheeks? is there more meat I'm unaware of?

How do you prep the pig head. Just curious. I bet the cheeks are awesome. I hear the head meat makes great tamales but I have never attempted to cook one. Thanks

This is my first one, but all I did was just put some seasoning on it and tossed into the smoker. I've done a cow head before and it was good. Interested in the cheeks, ears and brains.

Nice to see you're up to your usual shenanigans back East. It's sure fun to watch.

Enjoy!

So wrapped both meats a little after 4hrs. Pig head looks good, but what do I know :shock:. I stole a piece of the ear and it was crunchy and delicious. Cheek temp was mid 180's. Will let it go for a couple more hours I guess

Brisket is looking really nice. I haven't done a prime in a while. Stuck a probe in it and won't look again till at least 204. Pit temp is now 300'ish

Any chance we could talk your bride out of her Dreamsicle cheese cake recipe? I bet the pig head is going to be great. Can't wait for the regret mac n cheese review either!

Got lots of pics.....but seriously do you guys just want to cut to the chase and see the video of me eating both eyeballs?? Cuz I have that. :clap2:

Back