THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome response from 3 Eyz

For those that use this product...you know what it is capable of.

They have come over the top with a prize offer:
They are going to award 1 pound of their Award Winning / Championship Blend Rub to whoever scores the highest in each of the 20 local competitions.

So now...
:-DIf you score highest in 1 of the 20 local comps...you win 1# pound of 3 Eyz Rub
:-DIf you score in the top 3 overall scores of the local comps combined...you win a prize from our other great supporters
:-DIf you score highest in 1 of the 5 regional comps...you win 1# pound of 3 Eyz Rub & a Team Shirt from (3 Eyz or Big Ugly BBQ...subject to availability).
:-DIf you score in the top 3 overall scores for the regional comps combined...you win a prize from out other great supporters
:-DIf you score in the top 3 at the nationals you win a prize from our great supporters
:-DIf you score in the top 3 overall after the nationals you win a prize.

Thanks to Dan and everybody

Yes...I'm working on the best/easiest way for all to submit their picks. I'm trying to find a way that makes it easiest to tally up the points.

An excel spreadsheet would probably be the easiest. Then you could copy and paste individuals sheets into a master and it would do the math. (once the master was set up)

Oh, he!! yes! I'm down and I'll take Longshot Rainmaker Darkhorse BBQ in the third race at Pimlico! To show!

Or is this something else...? Either way, I'm in! Can't be any harder than pickin' my NASCAR fantasy team every week...

:rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain:

Count me in, I'd love to win Chad's BBQ Bootcamp!

It is really going to be focusing on how you can personally consume a 1.75 liter of the whiskey of your choice, not get thrown out for quiet times infractions and manage to make all turn in times and have a fighting chance at the awards.

I will also cover how you personalize $10 bills to Jimmy Brod (smokin' cracker) after he whips our ass at chicken and/or brisket. I am very experienced when it comes to that.

Either way you slice it, it will be a good time.

For those that use this product...you know what it is capable of.

They have come over the top with a prize offer:
They are going to award 1 pound of their Award Winning / Championship Blend Rub to whoever scores the highest in each of the 20 local competitions.

So now...
:-DIf you score highest in 1 of the 20 local comps...you win 1# pound of 3 Eyz Rub
:-DIf you score in the top 3 overall scores of the local comps combined...you win a prize from our other great supporters
:-DIf you score highest in 1 of the 5 regional comps...you win 1# pound of 3 Eyz Rub & a Team Shirt from (3 Eyz or Big Ugly BBQ...subject to availability).
:-DIf you score in the top 3 overall scores for the regional comps combined...you win a prize from out other great supporters
:-DIf you score in the top 3 at the nationals you win a prize from our great supporters
:-DIf you score in the top 3 overall after the nationals you win a prize.

Thanks to Dan and everybody

I need a spreadsheet just to keep up with the prizes.

Step right up....

I need a spreadsheet just to keep up with the prizes.

You win something...just for participating and then you can some amazing stuff.

Worse case...if you don't like any of the products...you can take it all in a SERVICE MERCHANDISE GIFT CERTIFICATE, just like the old Wheel of Fortune when they made you spend your money after each round.

And yeah...I would love to take a pound of the Jacked Up rub and analyze it for our database before some lucky person wins it.

Last but not least...I think Excel is going to be the play...I will work on this the next few days and hopefully most, if not all of the locations will be full by then.

All donations are appreciated.

How about a Valentines Day themed...

20 questions with a World Champion

How about it Chris (Ique), Scottie (Cancersuckschicago.com), Rub (Swamp Boys) or any others out there!

You donate the opportunity for a lucky person to ask you 20 questions via the BBQ Brethren Hotline aka your cell phone. They will try and be as honest as possible, but you only get to ask 20 questions.

For Example:
1. What sauce do you use for Pork?
2. Do you use a slather on any of your categories before applying rub?
3. What rub do you use for Ribs?

Just as a test run...if the three of you would answer these questions so that the lucky guests at home can understand what they win?:-D:-D:-D

Here's how it will work:

I will seed each of the 20 local competitions and assign each team a ranking 1-30. You will select the same amount of teams from each local competition that you think will advance to the Regionals. Additionally, if you select the winner as one of your picks and you will get a 3 point bonus in the Local Competition Round.

Confused...or does that make sense?

I'M IN! :eusa_clap

How about 2 questions and I'm in... or teams can have the opportunity to cook with me and wash my dishes for $500 and you get a tax break (better than my class for hands on and a bigger tax break) because it will be a donation to my foundation... I forgot. Also have to make me cocktails... ;)

Note: Attendee must provide an unlimited supply of Sundrop

:becky:

Note: Attendee must provide an unlimited supply of Sundrop

:becky:
Scottie, that reminds me!!! I thought of you when I was in a local market yesterday --

WE HAVE SUN DROP HERE NOW!!!!!
woot.gif

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me... they just sent me 1000 shares for their company.. for past consideration and for being such a spokenan for Sun Drop!!!! ;)

It's national now.

Is that an offer?

How about 2 questions and I'm in... or teams can have the opportunity to cook with me and wash my dishes for $500 and you get a tax break (better than my class for hands on and a bigger tax break) because it will be a donation to my foundation... I forgot. Also have to make me cocktails... ;)

How about 10 questions from a WORLD CHAMPION :-D and I'll make a donation to your charity?

20 questions with a World Champion

How about it Chris (Ique), Scottie (Cancersuckschicago.com), Rub (Swamp Boys) or any others out there!

You donate the opportunity for a lucky person to ask you 20 questions via the BBQ Brethren Hotline aka your cell phone. They will try and be as honest as possible, but you only get to ask 20 questions.

For Example:
1. What sauce do you use for Pork?
2. Do you use a slather on any of your categories before applying rub?
3. What rub do you use for Ribs?

Just as a test run...if the three of you would answer these questions so that the lucky guests at home can understand what they win?:-D:-D:-D
I like the way you think.:clap:

Back