THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

captjoe06

Full Fledged Farker
Just picked her up off Craigslist. I couldn't justify paying full freight for one but got a fair price from a nice guy that won it and couldn't use charcoal at his condo complex.

It's gorgeous.

Just a few questions for anyone that owns one-
Can you place a hot chimney on the side table or hot plates?

What do you use to clean yours and dispose of the ashes?

Do you use charcoal baskets?

Initial thoughts- Built like a tank. There's very little out there as far as owner cooking videos, reviews and such. Some of the user videos that PK puts on their website are atrocious and don't do the grill justice at all. The ones put out by PK are a better quality.

Looking forward to getting to know the unit- what temps she likes to run at with different vent settings, how to set up for low and slow- I normally run a snake on my Webers.

Thanks for any input you can share- there's very little out there.

36259977355_45aedfbce6_c.jpg

36218057266_ea4cbd258c_c.jpg
[/IMG]

35866172990_71b53eb757_c.jpg

I currently own five Weber Performers. Three will be sold to justify the purchase with the Mrs.

Very nice! I've had my eye on a 360 ever since they hit the market. Maybe one day... [emoji848]

WOW! i saw one at Bucces in Houston and drooled for 20 minutes. very impressive but didn't take the plunge because i've got two cookers and lack the space. Enjoy and let us see what she can do.

Back