THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It will be a great event! I wish I could be there this year, but will definitely put the Oregon State Fair on the calendar for next year! Whole Hog Cook-off, Blues Festival, the Fairgrounds, the $20,000 in prize money-whats not to like?
http://www.pnwba.com/

Derrick, Cindy and the Portland Posse work their a$$es off for this event, and the load in/load out restrictions are a PITA, but its beyond their control and its the fairground regulations.

But if you travel light or have a hand truck or dollies, you can park in the lot on the side of the comp and walk your gear out to the lot. I did it last year with Sugar's and humped the Stump, a couple WSM's and a kettle and all the gear into the trailer, collected some hardware and a check and were flyin' down the road to P-town as the torrential downpour hit!

Does that mean I shouldn't mount the Good One on the trailer until after the fair next year?

They wised up real fast and have perfected disappearing. I think I'll hide all the car keys a couple of days before Alki!!!!!

Back